2

Amber walked into her house. She had been out with Aimee. She knew that she had drank to much. She closed the door and slid off her heels. She walked into the coat rack and giggled to herself. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass if water. She knew that she was going to have a hangover the next morning and couldn't Deal with school. Amber walked up to her room and stripped out of her dress. She got into bed and looked to see she had three hours to sleep. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Amber woke up the next morning. She could feel the hangover, she wasnt prepared for school. There was a knock st the door "amber, you up" tom called. "Yeah" amber said as she groaned. She ran her hands through her hair before she stood from the bed. She sighed to herslef as she checked her phone. She had a text from Aimee ; I feel like my head in going to fall off amber laughed to herself. She couldn't agree more.

Amber walked down to breakfast. She sat down and poured herself a glass of orange juice as sat with her sunglasses on. Tom walked into the kitchen and frowned at his daughter "are sunglasses really appropriate amb?" Tom asked "migraine" amber said and tom nodded "have you seen my shoes" he asked "living room" amber said as she rested her head on hand.

**********
Amber got to school and sat in English when Aimee walked In. Aimee took a seat next to her "how's the head" Aimee asked "like I'm walking on my eyes balls" amber said as Simon walked in. Amber smirked "that thing id do to him" amber said. It was no secret just how much that she wanted him. Aimee rolled her eyes "that's my dad" "he's hot" "so his our headmaster, Mr Tyler what I would give to be disciplined by him" Aimee said "your dad can discipline me anytime" amber said. "And what would daddy have to say" "my dad doesn't know shit" amber said.

Amber looked to Simon, she bite her lip and she watched him. "Here....it's his number, get under him will you" Aimee said and amber laughed. "Amber clarkson is there a reason that you have sunglasses on?" Simon asked amber. Amber smirked "well you see sir, I have a migraine and quite frankly you yelling isn't helping" amber said. Simon looked at her and rolled his eyes, he knew she had been flirting with him for weeks. Amber pulled out her phone and glanced up at Simon and smirked sending him a message 'what I'd give to have you ;)' Simon pulled out his phone and looked at the text. He glanced to amber who was busy writing. He knew that she was the one responsible.

**********
That night amber had told tom that she and Aimee's. They had been out to the club and Aimee had had way too much to drunk. They stood in the hallway of Aimee's and she stumbled and fell causing a loud crash. Simon walked out he frowned to his daughter "Aimee?" "Hello father" Aimee slurred. Amber looked to Simon, she had alcohol in her system making her want him more. "Bed, now" Simon said to Aimee. She stood up and giggled slightly before heading to her room.

Amber looked to Simon "how come you aren't that drunk" Simon asked "I know how to handle it" amber said "I'll drive you back" Simon said "its okay. My dads picking me up" amber lied. Simon frowned at her "you sure" he said and amber nodded. Amber turned and Simon grabbed her arm. She looked to him "I know your the one sending me those texts" Simon said as he pulled her close. Amber closed her eyes, she could feel his breathe against her "yeah? Proof it" amber said as she went to walk away. Simon grabbed her arm again and press her against the wall. He pinned her against it so that it was him and the wall "what are you going to do about it" amber asked. Simon placed a hand on her cheek "this" he said as he leant in and kissed him. Amber wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, kisisng him. Loving the taste of him against her lips and wanting more.