11

Amber couldn’t stop thinking about Simon. She knew that he was trying to contact her, since everything with Aimee. Amber didn’t know what to do though. She knew that it was wrong and that he was her teacher. But she knew it was too late, she had already fallen for him. Amber sighed as she looked to her phone and groaned and looked to see it was Aimee. She frowned and answered the call "hey what's up?" Amber asked "can we met, I need to talk to you" Aimee said. Amber frowned knowing when Aimee was upset "you okay? Amber asked as Aimee sobbed at the other end of the phone "no, not really. I need to see you" Aimee said as Amber sighed "okay, I'm on my way" Amber said as she hung up the phon. She pulled her hair into a high ponytail and walked down to the kitchen where she grabbed an apple off of the side "amber, aren't you having some real food" tom asked as amber looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "dad, an apple is real food" she said as he looked to her "you know what I mean amber" tom said as amber smiled to him "I'm meeting Aimee early" Amber said as tom looked to her and smiled "don’t be late" he called as she walked out of the door "yeah, yeah" she said as she walked off to meet Aimee.

***

Amber got to school early and found Aimee who was sitting in an empty classroom. She walked in and frowned "Aimee, what's going on?" Amber asked as Aimee looked to her. She had tears in her eyes. Amber looked to her and sighed as Aimee looked to her "what's going on?" Amber asked as Aimee pulled a pregnancy test out of her back. Amber looked at the positive test and sighed "it's only one test, Aimee, you know it could be false" Amber said as Aimee pulled out another four tests that were all positive "five tests all positive, they all can be wrong, can they?" Aimee asked as amber looked to her and smiled slightly "oh Aimee" amber said as she walked over to Aimee and wrapped her arms around Aimee "my dad's going to kill me" Aimee said as Amber smiled "don’t worry about him" "you need to tell a certain head master I think" Amber said as Aimee sighed "no, I can't...it's my body and ill decided what to do with it" Aimee said as amber smiled "ill support you, no matter what you decide" Amber said as Aimee smiled

"I don’t know what to do? I want my mum" Aimee said with tears in her eyes. Amber smiled to him and sighed "you don’t talk about her" "neither do you" Aimee said as amber nodded "she left me, what's to say" Amber said as she pulled Aimee into a hug "he needs to know Aimee, you know it" Amber said as Simon walked past the classroom. He seen Amber and Aimee and frowned. He looked to Amber and there was eye contact held before he looked to Aimee and saw that he was upset she was "Aimee, you okay?" He asked "fie, I need some air" Aimee said as she rushed out of the room, leaving amber and Simon alone. Amber sighed as he walked over to her "what's going on?" He asked "I can't...she's my best friend" "amber, please?" He said as she looked to him "she's pregnant and she's not the only one" Amber said as Simon frowned. He looked to her and paled slightly "you're not saying?" "I don’t know, all I'm saying is I'm late, and I can't do this, I am not ready for a baby" Amber said "is it mine?" He asked as Amber looked to him "I can't believe you even asked that" amber said as she pushed past him and walked off.

***

Amber sat in a classroom later that day. She was still wondering what she was going to do. She knew that she didn’t want her dad to find out, she knew that he would hate her and didn’t want him to find out about Simon. Simon walked into the classroom and looked to her, she seen him and rolled her eyes at him "I don’t want to fight amber" amber said as she stood up "neither do I" he said as he walked over to her and placed a hand on his cheek. She looked to him and sighed "I'm scared" she said as he smiled "I know, but whatever you want to do...if your pregnant ill support you" he said as he leant in and brushed his lips against hers. She kissed him back as the door opened and max stood there "what the hell?"