31

Amber had been getting texts from Helen saying she wanted her to end things with Simon or she was going to tell everyone about their affair.

Amber didn't know what to do. She felt like everything was going completely wrong for her and she hated it.

Amber smiled as she looked at her dad. "Morning. Come on. Breakfast is ready now," he said.

"I'm not really hungry to be honest dad. I just want some coffee," she said.

Tom smirked and nodded. "You're too young for coffee. You know that right?"

Amber groaned. "No I'm not father. I'm a perfectly normal age," she told him.

"Tough. You'll be loopy."

***
Tom took Amber to school. She saw Aimee and she walked over to her. "Hey. You okay?" She asked.

Aimee nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I'm good. I just have a headache. I've been awake all night being sick."

"Not pregnant are you?" Amber joked.

"Hell no. I am not going through that again. Too much agony. I love my daughter. But sod that,"Aimee said.

Amber grinned and pulled her into a hug. "When is she coming home?" She asked.

"Next week. They just want her to get a little more chunkier. I personally think she's cute as she is. But you know," Aimee said.

Amber grinned. "I can't wait to have cuddles with her. She's going to be my little bestie," she said.

"Replacing me already?"

"You know it."

***
Amber walked into Simon's classroom. She looked at him. "Your ex. She needs to leave me alone," she said.

Simon frowned and looked at her. "What's she said?" He asked.

"Telling me that unless I end it with you, she's going to tell my father about us. And I'm not doing that. I'm not having her blackmail me. I'm sixteen years old Simon!" She all but yelled.

Simon sighed. "I'll sort it. She won't get away with this," he told her.

"I hope so. Because I can't be bothered with it. I just don't feel like it's worth it anymore," she admitted.

Simon frowned. "You don't mean that."

"I know. But what are we meant to do? Keep putting up with the blackmail? I don't deserve it. I haven't done anything wrong!" She said.

Simon pulled her into a hug and held her close. "I promise you. I will fix this. I'll fix it for you and for me."

Amber nodded and smiled. She sighed. "Thank you."

***
Amber and Aimee were sitting in the common room. Amber sighed. "I really don't like your mum. She's a cow."

"And that's why I have nothing to do with her. She's just... the worst. She's not maternal at all. She isn't having anything to do with Esmè," Aimee said.

"I don't blame you."

Aimee smiled. "What's the megabitch done now?"

Amber sighed. "She's blackmailing me. She's threatening me to end it with your father or she'll tell my dad. And I'm sick of it. She's a cow."

Aimee smiled as she took her hand. "My mother is a cow. She always has been and she always will be. This will be fixed. I promise you. Okay?"

"Okay."

Amber knew she had to trust that Helen would be sorted. But she just didn't believe that she would stop her attempts to ruin her and Simon.