38

Amber knew how things were with her dad. She felt as though there was almost no point to her even trying to make things seem okay. It just wasn't.

Amber hated how Simon's friendship with her dad had changed. She blamed herself. But she knew she was happy. And she wasn't going to let anything change that.

It wasn't easy. And she had to do a lot of sneaking around. Especially as Tom had banned her from even seeing Aimee outside of school. She felt as though he was trying to isolate her so that she would end things with Simon. But she wasn't going to.

Not when Simon was the one person who had made her smile. He had changed her life and she was thankful for it. She just needed to somehow make things seem okay. Despite all the odds that were stacked against them.

Amber arched her back as Simon kissed down her stomach. She had snuck out the house and was spending the night with Simon.

She was completely naked  apart from her bra while he was in his boxers. Simon moved so that his head was in between her thighs.

Amber felt his warm breath on her and ran her hands through his hair. "Fuck," she moaned as she felt his tongue inside of her.

Simon smirked against her. His mouth gently biting and nibbling at her clit. He knew how to make her want him. He could tell she was close. "Baby," Amber moaned. She looked to him. "I need you inside of me," she said as they kissed deeply.

Kisses moved to her neck as he reached behind to unhook her bra, removing it moments before his tongue found her nipple.

He took his time, suckling each breast, and while the contact was welcomed, it wasn't where she wanted it.

"Please Simon."

She felt him smirk around her nipple and used his hair to tug his head back.

She'd wanted to see the amused expression she enjoyed rolling her eyes at, but mostly she wanted him to know she'd noticed.

The expression only grew more humored but at least he acquiesced to her plea.

His lips continued down her stomach, lightly feathering kisses in their wake as he removed her underwear.

She moaned as he made contact where she had wanted him to since last night.

He was less gentle when he rammed two fingers inside her, curling them just to feel her squirm.

She came hard and quick, overstimulated from the state she'd been in all day.

Simon wasted little time. He had her flipped to her stomach before she'd fully come back down from her release, a slightly awkward position that left her arms trapped beneath her and bottom elevated on slightly parted thighs.

Simon took in the sight as he inched in behind her. Her legs weren't spread enough to slip in between them, something that gave him a better idea anyway.

Knees were placed on the outside of hers and she moaned without freeing her arms as he eased into her.

His first actual thrust pushed her flat to the bed and he tensed his thighs around hers, pressing them tightly together.