15

Amber lay asleep next to toms bedside. She hadn't left his side since he had been shot and got back from surgery. Tom was still in a coma and was scared that she would end up loosing her dad. Aimee walked into the room and looked around. She saw Amber who lay asleep next to the bed and sighed. She was worried over Amber, and knew that she was coping with always loosing her father, she still could loose him if he didn't wake up soon. Aimee woke Amber up and looked to her and smiled "you okay?" Aimee asked her as Amber sighed "not really" she said as Aimee looked to her and smiled. She couldn't explain her worry to her best friend, her pregnant best friend.

"I'm worried about you" Aimee said as Amber smiled "I'm fine" "are you? I saw the kiss between you and max dad" Aimee said as Amber sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She didn't know what was happening with her and Simon but she knew she couldn't cut him out of her life,not when she was pregnant with his baby "I don't know what's going on, it's just all a mess" Amber said as Aimee smiled to her. "I'm raising this baby alone, I know he's your dad but he's toxic for me" Amber said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "your not alone, I'm here for you" Aimee said as Amber looked to her and smiled.

***

Izzie walked into the hospital room and sighed as she looked to Amber who sat next to toms bed. Izzie looked to her ex and sighed. She knew she still had feelings for him but knew he wasn't the reason she came, their daughter was. Their pregnant and exhausted daughter was. Tom called Izzie before he was shot and told her about Amber being pregnant and knew chlo didn't need her anymore, she was married and had Donte. Amber was fifteen and scared. Izzie walked over to Amber and smiled "come on let's get you home, you need to rest" Izzie said as Amber looked to her and nodded. Amber knew that she needed to rest, not only for her but for her baby too.

Amber sat in the car with Izzie who looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" Izzie asked as Amber looked to her and shock her head "I can't loose him, he's my dad" Amber said as she started to sob. Izzie pulled her into a hug and smiled as she held her close "it's okay" Izzie said as Amber sobbed "tom isn't going anywhere, he is strong and you know that" Izzie said to Amber who looked to her and smiled. She knew Izzie was right, tom was s fighter.

***
The next day, Amber got to school. She didn't want to be there. She wanted to be at the hospital with tom but Izzie made her go. Amber spotted Simon and sighed as he walked over to her and looked to her "can we talk?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I have nothing to say to you" she said as he sighed "I want you Amber, and I want this baby" he said as she looked to him and shock her head "no, you don't. You want the control and I won't have it. This is my baby and I'll raise it alone if you too coward to tell your wife, besides your toxic and bad for me and we will never be together" Amber said as she walked off. Simon started to wonder if he would ever win Amber back and get the Chance to tell her how he really felt.