3

Amber sat in bed. She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss that she had with Simon. She couldn't help but feel bad. Amber knew that she wanted hi., but Aimee was her friend and even if Aimee had joked about her getting under simon. Amber didn't know how to feel, she wanted Simon. She wanted him badly. But she knew that her friendship with tom was hell of a lot more important. There was a knock at the door and amber lay back on bed and pulled the duvet over her head. She wasn't in the mood to face anyone, she had a hangover and it was killing her. Tom walked into her room, he noticed that she was lying in bed "amber....come on" tom said "I'm not going"  amber said. Tom sighed, he walked over and sat on ambers bed "why not" tom asked "I don't feel well" amber said. Tom looked to her and sighed "you've been off all week. And Mr Tyler is asking questions. Come on get up your going back to school" tom said. Amber groaned, she knew that she would have to see Simon and she wasn't prepared.

***********
Amber got dressed for school. She did her hair. She wasnt going to let her doubt's get to her. She wasn't going to make herself look a million pounds. Amber applied some make up and walked downstairs "amber, sort your skirt out" tom said. Amber frowned as looked down at her short skirt "what's wrong with it?" Amber asked "sort it" tom said as amber groaned, pulling her skirt down. She would end up pulling it back up once she got to school.

***********†*****
Amber got to school. She sat with her sunglasses on when Aimee walked down the hall. She was arguing with Simon. Amber and Simon glanced to each other and exchanged eye contact. Aimee walked over to amber and smiled "its about time, you left me here for a whole week. Are you okay?" Aimee asked. Amber looked to Simon, then Aimee "I'm fine" amber said. She knew she couldn't tell her best friend what had happened. "Loose the sunglasses, Amber there not part of uniform" Simon said. Amber glared at him "sod off" she said before she walked off.

Aimee flowed amber as they walked into science "what happened back there" Aimee asked "no of fence, but your father is a dick" amber said. Aimee smirked. She could sense something had happened. She wasn't stupid. Sue looked up at amber and Aimee "amber clarkson, cooler" amber frowned "why" "disrespect towards a teacher, mr lowsley works very hard" amber rolled her eyes "whatever" she said as she walked out and off to the cooler.

Amber sat in the cooler. Simon walked into the cooler. He looked to amber and she rolled her eyes "what exactly is your problem?" Simon asked. Amber sat with her feet on the desk "I'm looking at it" amber said. "Get your feet, down you may be able to oulk the fool over your fathers eyes but I am not that blind" Simon said. Amber stood up from her seat and glared at him"I never asked for your opinion, you stupid arsehole. In fact, sod off I don't need so stuck up, egotistical jerk with a stupid hairdo talking me what's what" amber spat. She had so much hate for him, for ignoring her. "Stop being such a bitch will you amber. It was a stupid kiss, that shouldn't of happened" Simon said. Amber slapped him and he held his stinging cheek. He looked at her "what the hell amber" "you ask for that" amber said. "And you ask for this" Simon said as he grabbed her arms and pushed her against the wall. Amber looked at him, her breathe hitched in her throat as she could taste his breathe. Simon leant in and kissed her for such dominance. Amber kissed him back, her hands through his hair pulling him towards her. Amber knew that this wasn't going to end well....