8

Amber lay in bed and sighed, she placed the pohnoe on the side. She couldnt get through the max.Amber stood from the bed, she was bored and she couldnt sleep. Amber grabbed the phonoe off of the side and bite her lip, she was in two minds. She decided to ring simon, she was bored and wanted to see him. He answered the phone and amber sat back on the bed "hey, what are you doing?" amber asked "not a lot" "is your wife in?" amber asked "no, shes out of town, why" "well i have some new pink lace underwear and i thought that you wold want to see them" amber said as she played with a strand of hair. She could hear simon groan, she knew that he wanted him "ill pick you up around the corner" simon said and amber smirked to herself. She hung up the phone and slid on a pair of leggings and a top and her converses before she grabbed her leather jacket off of the side and snook out. Amber walked around the corner and smirked to herslef as she spottted simons car, she got in the car and looked to simon "your a little minx" simon said and amber smirked "you love it" amber said as simon grabbed her wais and pulled her across, so that she was straddling his lap. Amber moaned as his hands slid under her top and groped her chest, she could feel his hardened memeber press against her, she knew he wanted her bad "back to mine?" simon asked and amber smirked and nodded.

***

Amber smirked as her back hit the mattress and simon climbed on top of her kissing her "nice bed" amber said "all the better to screw you on" simon said as he kissed her neck causing her to moan. Amber ran her nails down his back he wanted him and wanted him bad. Simon started to undress amber and smiked as he did so, he grabbed a condom and slid it on his hardened member. Simon pushed into amber and she moaned, she ran her nails down his back as he moved in and out of her. She rolled her head back and gornaed as she felt herself get close. After the climaxed, simon rolled over to the other side of the bed, he wrapped an arm around ambers naked body and pulled her close to him. Amber rested her head on his chest and sighed to herself, in that moment she started to feel something, she knew it wasnt just sex anymore.

***

Aimee smirked to max as she climaxed and rolled over onto the passenger seat. She watched as he zipped himself up and started to get out of  the car, when he grabbed her arm. Aimee looked to him "sir?" aimee said "ill see you tomorrow" max said and aimee smirked "yes headmaster" aimee said as she walked into the house. 

Amber staddled simon as they heard the door slam, they looked to each toher "what was that?" amber asked "i dont know" simon said as they heard of footsteps "aimee" simon said "shit"amber said as she got off of simon. Amber gathered some of her clothes "hid" simon said as he slid on a pair of tracksuit bottoms nad a vest "where?" amber asked "under the bed" simon said as amber raised an eyebrow "for real" she asked and simon sighed "fine" amber said as she climbed under the bed. Simon soon sat back onto the bed as the door opened "dad" "aimee, your home early" simon said "yeah, amber wasnt feeling well" aimee said and amber frowned, she knew aimee had been with max and was using her as an excuse "oh" simon said, he knew aimee was lying "im gonig to bed" aimee said, she frowned as she spotted a pair of pink lace nderwear lying on the bedroom floor. She sighed, she knew that her dad was having an affair, she just didnt know it was with her best friend.

As aimee walked ot of the room, amber stood from under the bed and sighed "that was too close" simon said and amber smirled "i dont know, its kind of exciting, the sneaking around" amber siad "hmm" simon siad as amber kissed him. Simon pulled her close to him, realising the fact that his marriage was over as he loved amber but he knew once aimee found out, she would hate him.