14

Amber sighed as she sat in her room. She was worried over tom. He was still in the hospital critical. Izzie had returned to be with amber, but amber couldnt help but feel awkward and hurt. She knew that Izzie had her reasons for leaving. She knew that Izzie had gone to b with chlo and support her with baby Izzie but amber couldnt help but feel unwanted over the fact that she had left her with tom and never looked back. Amber sighed as she placed a hand on her stomach and smiled. She knew that Simon didnt want the baby but amber was going to keep her baby. She didnt want to loose the one thing that she loved more than anything. Amber knew that she was falling in love with Simon and hated it. He was Aimee's father, her best friend and he was a married man and she knew just how tom would react if he learnt the true. She knew he would kill Simon for going near his daughter and getting her pregnant and amber as scared that he would hate her.

Amber walked downstairs and sighed to herself as she saw Izzie who looked to her and smiled "why are you here?" amber asked as Izzie looked to her and smiled "I care about you, your my daughter" "you left" amber sad as Izzie sighed "I know and im sorry, I had to be there for chlo" "she had Donte, I was thirteen and I still needed you, and now my dad is in a coma, hes the only one that was ever there" Amber said with tears in her eyes as Izzie walked over to her and smiled "Im sorry, amber, I really am" she said as amber sighed to herself. She just wanted her dad back. She missed him.

***

Amber sighed as she sat in the hospital waiting room with Aimee as she went to her scan "are you okay?" Aimee asked as Amber smiled "im scared, but this baby is all I have and im all it has, your father doesn't even want anything to with it, the baby's father" amber said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "my father is an idiot, once you have his baby I think that he will wake up and see that its you he wants and not sue. Besides there's a reason that he cheated with you" Aimee said as Amber smiled as a nurse called her name. She sighed and stood up "come with me?" Amber asked as Aimee smiled "of course" she said.

Later that day, Amber sat at toms bedside and smiled. She had skipped school and sat next to his bed and smiled "I miss you dad, its not the same without you, I may be having my own baby but im still your little girl and im still scared. Im having a baby and I know that your the only man I can trust, the father want nothing to do with me or the baby. I miss you so much, mum came back and shes trying but shes not you, shes not my daddy and I hate this, you have to be okay because I need you still" Amber said as she took a hold of his hand and smiled as tears rolled down her face. She just wanted him back.

***

Amber sighed to herself as she walked into the school. She wiped the tears from her eyes "and where do you think you have been?" Amber heard Simon say. She turned to face him and sighed "leave me alone, im not in the mood" she said as she went to walk away as he grabbed her "dont touch me" she spat as she pulled away from him "it wouldn't be the first time, besides you know I have touched you more imtately than that before" he said as she glared at him "sod off, you pig. I went to see my father, he is on his death bed and I had a scan for our daughter" she said as he frowned "its a girl?" he asked as she nodded "it is and you have made it clear you want nothing to do with her, so you wont" she siad as she walked off before he grabbed her and pulled her to him and kissed her. She felt herself melt into the kiss. Unaware that Aimee had seen and wasnt happy.