Chapter Four. Training With Pros

(AN: warning there will be a quirk spoiler if your not caught up in the manga up to chapter 313.)

Three days have past since then and everyday at 5am Izuku leaves and doesn't come back till around 9pm. Everytime he came back he was covered in bruises and bandages. It worried his classmates but they could never ask him what's going on since he'd always disappear to his room.

It was now Sunday night and the guys were watching TV and relaxing. The girls were all sitting on bean bags talking and gossiping about stuff. As they were all doing their own things the front door was opened and Izuku came limping in.

A certain brunette saw this and stood up and went over to him "Deku-kun are you okay?" Asked Ochako concerned.

"Y-yea.. just s-sore and tired.." said Izuku trying to get his breath back "also very hungry... Please tell me there's leftovers".

Ochako smiled and nodded her head "mhm why don't you go and sit down at the table and I'll warm it up for you" said ochako turning around and heading to the kitchen.

"N-n-no Uraraka-san.. y-you d-d-don't have t-to do that" said Izuku trying to stop Ochako from doing that.

Ochako simply turned around and smiled with a small blush on her face "it's no trouble Deku-kun I don't mind".

Izuku nodded his head and sat down at the table, after a couple of minutes Ochako came back with some rice and fish with some pickled green peppers.

"T-thank you U-uraraka-san" said Izuku with a slight stutter and blush.

Ochako simply smiled and sat next to him as he ate "so what have you been doing Deku-kun.. you haven't been coming by almost at all..". Asked Ochako slightly sad.

Izuku looked over at her and felt bad "I'm sorry Uraraka-san that I haven't been coming over as much but because of the Kamino Ward incident. Nezu and All Might have been having me train really hard plus they called some other heroes to help".

Ochako smiled slightly before she decided to try something new "well... How about one of these days... We um..." Said ochako before she started blushing and was trying to stop her quirk from activating. "Howaboutmeandyougotothestoretogether!".

Izuku sat there in silence for a minute before he started blushing "I um... I wouldn't mind... U-uraraka-san...".

"Great um... Tell me when y-your free so w-we can go" said Ochako.

Izuku simply nodded his head and finished eating before he went to his room to take a shower and get ready for school tomorrow.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was Monday and all of class 1-A was sitting at there desks listening to Mr. Aizawa talk to them about different hero protocols. "And if the villain has a hostage you mus-" he was cut off when the door was kicked off it's hinges and went through the window.

Aizawa and all of 1-A looked over and saw a woman walk in she had long white hair that contrasted with her wheat colored skin and piercing red eyes. She also was wearing a white leotard with a crescent moon on her chest. She had a pair of bunny ears and a cotton tail right where her tail bone should be.

"Miruko what are you doing here?" Said Aizawa while glaring at her.

"Hm oh here" said Miruko before she handed him a note which he read "so this is where you've been Midoriya I'm surprised your still standing for how ruff I've been with you".

When she said that all of class 1-A was wide eyed and looked at Izuku, who was too dense to realize how wrong that sounded.

"Hehe I'm tougher than I look plus it's a good thing too sinse you don't hold back I still can't feel my legs". Said Izuku which made mineta start smashing his face in the table in jealousy.