Chapter Nine. Deku vs Lemillion

(AN: wow 5K reads that is amazing thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to read my story.

Izuku and Ochako stood in front of the class like a deer caught in headlights. They both looked at each other very worriedly.

"Umm... We can explain.." said Ochako with a massive blush on her face.

"Oh please go on I wanna hear" said Mina with a massive mischievous grin on her face.

"Well.. uh.." said Izuku with his blush growing trying to think of how to explain.

"W-were d-da-dating..." Said Ochako as she covered her face with her hands and she started to float to the ceiling.

Mina and Toru heard this and squealed as they reached over and grabbed Ochako and dragged her off with the other girls.

"Wow who knew our innocent cinnamon role would be the first to get a girlfriend" said Sero chuckling at the irony.

"Yeah good job Midoriya" said Sato patting Izuku on the back with a big smile.

"Hey Midoriya since your dating her can you give me a pair of her pan-" said Mineta before he was cut off my a wave of killing intent.

"OH SHIT EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!" Yelled Katsuki as he ran and hid behind the couch. The rest of the class immediately followed and Denki pulled out a cross and held it Infront of them.

Izuku looked at Mineta with a glare that would would make his biological father a very happy man. He walked over and picked him up by the head and started to squeeze.

"I'm sorry Mineta could you continue what you were about to say" said Izuku with a sickly sweet voice and a evil smile.

"Um... I-I-I wasn't g-gonna s-say anything..." Said Mineta.

"Uh uh uhh no lying Mineta unless you wanna know what it's like to be a crushed grape" said Izuku as he started squeezing harder.

Mineta already wet himself and he was sure he could see the Shinigami behind Izuku. "I-I was g-gonna ask for a-a pair of her u-used panties..."

After he said that he felt his head being squeezed even harder and the killing intent quadruple in potency.

"Kacchan would you help me throw this shit stain" said Izuku with a closed eye smile.

The class went pale when Izuku swore but they got even paler when Katsuki appeared next to Izuku standing at attention like a soldier.

Izuku dragged Mineta out with him kicking and screaming and Katsuki following behind.

The arrived outside and Izuku lifted him up and in position to throw him like American Football. Katsuki was behind him and had his hand on Mineta's feet ready to create a massive explosion.

"Midoriya, Bakugo what are you two doing" said Aizawa walking over to them with a raised eyebrow.

"Me and Deku were about to throw out the trash because he decided to ask Izuku for his girlfriends used panties". Said Katsuki while glaring at Mineta.

"AIZAWA SENSEI PLEASE HELP ME!?!?" Screamed Mineta in desperation.

Aizawa didn't say anything, instead he pulled out a camera and pushed the record button. "I'm currently off duty and I don't see anything here... Oh also Mineta your expelled. Midoriya, Bakugo both of you will get extra credit if you launch him over a 1000 meters" said Aizawa with a grin.

Both Izuku and Katsuki smiled "ready Kacchan" said Izuku grinning.

"Hell yea Deku" said Katsuki as they both got ready to throw him.