Chapter Thirty Three. Deku Vs 1A & 1B

The two classes looked at Izuku and all had the same thought.

"We're so fucked".

"Alright Midoriya why don't you head out into the City and get ready, once we hit the alarm that means you can begin" said Nezu.

"You got it you psychotic rat" said Izuku before he jumped and flew off into the sky and hide in the city.

"Hehe you go Papa!" Said Eri raising her fist.

"Of course my daughter cheers for her dad over us" said Ochako sweat dropping.

"She's a daddy's girl what did you expect?" Said Katsuki.

"True... Is it bad I'm scared what Rumi will probably do once she finds out Izuku is back?" Said Ochako.

"Well considering she's still in heat and he hasn't been around in a month... She's not gonna stop even if he says no" said Tsu.

"'sigh...' your right... She won't.." said Ochako sending a quick prayer to Izuku.

"Alright everyone and... BEGIN!!!" yelled Nezu over the intercom and pushing the buzzer.

Both classes ran off staying in one giant group and they were racing through the city keeping an eye out.

"So do you think we have a chance of beating Midoriya?" Asked Toru.

"HA of course 1A is scared of him but we of 1B shall beat him no pro-" said Monoma before he was cut off by black tendrils grabbing him. "AHHHH!!!!".

Both classes watched him get dragged away into a dark alley and then the screaming suddenly stopped.

"What the fuck?" Said Jurota "I couldn't smell him so how did he get Monoma?".

"Izuku used his quirk called Black whip and is probably far from us" said Katsuki cracking his knuckles.

"God please protect us" said Ibara praying.

"No" said Nezu over the intercom.

"Come on we got this and I'm sure we can defeat them" said Tetsutetsu.

"Yeah! We've gotten stronger! Let's show Midoriya how strong we really are!!" Yelled Kirishima.

"YEAH!!!" Yelled most of both classes.

"We're fucked either way" said Todoroki following them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"SMASH!" Yelled Izuku as his leg slammed into Kendos enlarged hand and shot her back.

In the last 10 minutes Izuku has taken down most of both classes with only about 13 students being left.

"Damnit this is fucking stupid!" Yelled Katsuki as he created some explosions In his hands and launched himself at Izuku.

Katsuki sent a massive explosion at him but once the smoke cleared Izuku was gone and he got a kick to the back of the ribs.

"I know this is hypocritical of me but your powers are bullshit!" Yelled Katsuki as he sent a massive explosion to gain some distance.

Todoroki ran up and send a massive ice wave towards Izuku and he looked at it and sent a single punch which destroyed the glacier.

"Come on Kacchan I thought you were gonna be a challenge" said Izuku trying to egg him on which worked just like he planned.

A vein appeared on Katsuki's forehead and his eye started to twitch in anger.

"Your fucking dead" he simply said as he shot off with his explosions towards him.