Chapter Seventy One. Himiko's Past And I Love You

Himiko was sitting next to Izuku on his bed drinking his blood from his arm since he offered it to her to help her. As she continued to drink it she couldn't help but wonder what was it about his blood that she loved so much, was it the fact that it was sweet? Was it that it always made her feel warm and cozy like drinking hot chocolate on a cold winter night? Or maybe it was because of her feelings for him.

After a couple more gulps she was finished and licked any stray blood away before she let go of his arm "thank you Izuku".

"No problem Himiko, that's what friends are for; to always help when ya need it" said Izuku with a smile on his face.

They both sat in silence for a little bit before the door opened showing Eri "papa, Himiko guess what?" She said as she ran into the room and climbed up into Izuku's lap.

"Hm? What is it Snowball?" Said Izuku as he gently rubbed her back.

"Mama said when I get a little bit older she's gonna help train me to be a great hero" Eri said raising her arms up in determination "and when I become a hero papa I'm gonna help you".

"I'm sure you'll be a great hero Eri especially if your mama helps train you, though me and Ochako will also be training you as well" said Izuku.

"What ya think I can't train her to be the best!?" Said Rumi entering the room with Ochako behind her, Rumi had a scowl since she was having a mood swing and someone ate her last carrot... Safe to say she was pissed and sadly Izuku was the one she took it out on unless she can find the one who did it.

"Oooh the rabbit seems angry, is it cause your pregnant or something else?" Asked Himiko enjoying the fact she can get under Rumi's skin.

"Cute.. real cute" said Rumi with a vein on her forehead and a noticable tick mark as well "I'd like to see you get knocked up and tell me how ya feel afterwards while carrying babies".

"I mean..." Said Himiko as her eyes very quickly glanced at Izuku "I wouldn't mind it..." Her cheeks had a very tiny hint of red on them that was almost unnoticeable.

"Well Himiko I'm sure you'll find someone who loves you for you and would be happy to start a family with you" said Izuku.

Eri looked at her papa and sighed, she finally understood why her mommy and mama said he's as dense as a rock.. but then again they also said that she was starting to mimic that as well and many other things her papa does. "Papa Himiko wants to start a family with you since she loves you".

"E-eri!" Said Himiko with an embarrassed blush on her face.

"What it's true? You said you were gonna talk to my papa, mommy and mama about it so you could be with him and be my mom" said Eri not understanding the situation fully.

"Y-yeah but I..." Himiko was way to embarrassed about this and ended up chocking up on her words.

"Wait you like me?" Said Izuku looking at her.

"I.... Y-yes.. I really like you Izuku.." said Himiko.

Izuku didn't know what to say while both Rumi and Ochako looked at each other as they remembered their conversation they had a couple days ago.

___

(Flashback)

Ochako and Rumi we're both sitting on Izuku's bed since Rumi wanted to talk to her about something important.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about Rumi?" Asked Ochako curiously.

"Back when we were at the park I heard Eri and Himiko talk to one another and something came up I thought to mention to you" she said looking at her.