Chapter Fifty Three. He Doesn't Look Like A Hero

(2 days later).

Deku was walking down the street covered in mud, blood, and his hero costume was badly damaged.

Blackwhip was swaying around him waiting for any villains to restrain and he had green, and black lightning with a red hue crackling around him.

"Izuku please rest.. you haven't slept or eaten in 5 days" said Nana desperately.

"I can't... As long as Shigaraki is out there attacking innocent people... I can't rest or stop..." Said Deku as he forced his body to keep moving.

He continued walking and a villain jumped from a alley to try and attack him and Deku simply raised his arm releasing a massive explosion. Slamming him into the wall cracking it and knocking him unconscious.

Deku pulled out his phone and sent a message to Tsukauchi where the villain was and he then grabbed a piece of railing and wrapped it around him restraining him.

"Keep moving forward..." Thought Deku as memories kept flashing through his mind of everyone he lost because of him. Because he wasn't strong enough to protect them or save them.

"YOUR NEXT".

"I need to master One for all and get stronger... I won't loose anyone else no matter what... Even if I have to face this whole world alone to save them".

Images of Eri, Rumi, Ochako, Inko, All Might and everyone else then flashed through his mind.

Deku then shot off into the sky to look for more villains and save people regardless that most now blamed him for all this because of Shigaraki.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"RUN IT'S A VILLAIN!!" Yelled a woman as she started to run away with lots of other civilians.

"Hahaha this is so much fun!" Yelled the villain.

Deku landed on the ground and combined Rifle with Explosion and created an explosive bullet that hit the villain burning his side. He then landed on the ground and shot Blackwhip at him and pulled him towards himself as Deku launched at him. Slamming his fist in his face knocking him out.

"THANK YOU DEKU!!" Yelled a little kid looking at him.

But then his mother grabbed him "STAY AWAY FROM MY SON YOU MONSTER! BECAUSE OF YOU MY HUSBAND IS DEAD!!".

Deku looked down and clenched his fists because of the pain Shigaraki caused them, then he felt his danger sense go off and he shot off Into the sky.

____

Deku arrived at Kyoto... And all he saw was death and destruction.. Shigaraki randomly appeared and destroyed the city but thankfully. 80% of the 3 million people were quietly moved out before it happened.

But sadly over 600 thousand people died or disappeared to most likely be brutally turned into Nomu's.

"Damnit..." Said Deku as he clenched his fists "I have to stop him".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All Might was sitting in Might Tower looking at a TV screen that had multiple world leaders and the representatives for. Their countries hear associations and they were all waiting for him to talk.

"Thank you for coming to this meeting" said All Might.

"Forgive me but I'd like to make this meeting go by fast since my country is still in a bloody war thanks to Shigaraki" said the new president of China.

Sadly all across the world Shigaraki released thousands of Nomu that he brutally created thanks to Dr Garakis notes and his massive arsenal of quirks. Because of this he sent thousands of them to other countries to make sure they can't help Japan in it's time of need.