Chapter Fifty Eight. Back On Patrol And Backup

"I had to use my healing quirk on her for how rough she wanted it" said Izuku in shock.

"Hehe~ exactly" said Rumi winking at him.

"I'm gonna need to train more so I have more stamina at this point" thought Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The common room was awkwardly quiet and everyone was staring at a adorable sight.

"Come on Izu saw aww" said Ochako trying to feed him food. She was wearing one of Izuku's shirts that was much to big for her and went mid way on her thighs.

"Ochako I can feed myself" said Izuku.

"I know but I wanna feed you now".

Everyone then looked over and saw construction bots and Cementoss currently trying to fix the walls and foundation of the building.

"Ahem... So Izuku are you going to be going back out and fighting soon?" Said Momo trying to break the tension.

"I'm hoping to head out tonight to do some patrols... People still need us and I'm going to help them" said Izuku.

They nodded and Shinso stood up "let me join you on the patrol".

Izuku looked at him for a long moment and nodded his head "alright we'll head out around 7 ok Shinso".

"Got it".

"Are you leaving again papa.." said Eri who just entered the room and was wearing one of his shirts as pajamas and held her stuffed animal in her right arm.

"Only for a couple hours sweetie then I'll be back I promise" said Izuku.

She walked over and climbed into his lap to spend time with him before he had to leave.

"Midoriya" said Shoto "I'd like to join you on the patrol as well, after my father died things are even worse and I need to get ready to. Take over his agency now so I can help you hold society up".

"Thank you Todoroki and meet me at the front entrance at 7" said Izuku.

Todoroki nodded and walked to the kitchen to try and make soba while Momo berated him for eating so much and that he needed to change his diet.

Izuku smiled at the scene "hey snowball I wanna go train my quirks can I get up please".

"Can I come papa I wanna show you how good I am with my quirk now" said Eri smiling.

"Awesome! Let's go see" said Izuku picking her up and bringing her to his room to get her and himself dressed.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Watch this papa!" Said Eri as she looked at the cockroach Infront of her and placed her hand on. After a couple seconds her horn glowed and then she removed her hand and right before them was a nymph or a baby cockroach "did you see!. I'm getting really good with my quirk and Mr sleepy said I might be able tobringMiriosquirkback!".

"That's amazing Eri and onceyourquirkcontrolgetsgooden-" Izuku broke out into a mutter storm much like Eri.

Kirishima, Todoroki, Shinso, Ochako, and Rumi we're all staring at them with sweat drops.

"She could be mistaken for his biological child..." They all thought.

It was brought up multiple times to both Rumi and Ochako that Eri looked like copies of them and Izuku.

Both girls loved the idea and now that Rumi was pregnant she really liked it and kept picturing what their kids will look like.

Izuku soon broke out of his mutter storm and began training with all his quirks amazing everyone who showed up and soon. The rest of 1A joined in and they trained together trying to get stronger.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku, Shinso, and Todoroki we're running through the city and looking for criminals.

As they kept running Izuku's danger sense went off and before the other two could react he shot off breaking the sound barrier.

Izuku arrived at the spot and it was a grey Nomu attacking a family.

Before the Nomu could do anything a loud bang was heard and a bullet tore it's arm off before Deku blitzed it with a Detroit smash knocking it out.

"Are you four alright?" Said Deku looking at them.

"Mommy look it's Deku I told you he'd save us!" Said the little kid pointing at him.

"I was just doing my job and I'm glad your safe".

"I don't know about safe... The streets are getting worse now" said the other woman.

"I know it seems bad but I promise we'll stop Shigaraki soon and bring hope and happiness back" said Deku.

Just then Shinso and Todoroki arrived and both we're panting from trying to catch up with him.

"Y..ou... Use to... Do this every... Patrol?..." Said Todoroki trying not to hurl.

"Yes... But... He'd usually drag me..." Said Shinso while taking deep breaths.

"Come on guys we still got 4 more hours to patrol" said Deku activating his sadistic side which he got from his father and training under Nezu.

He then took off disappearing.

"Shinso... If we survive this... I want you to know... I hate you..".

"Don't worry... Feelings mutual...".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Denied" said a man sitting in a board meeting with a bunch of other colleagues and they were sitting at a u-shaped table.

"I'm going to Japan! My little brother and master are there and they are in trouble and need my help" said Star and Stripes.

"Look we want to help but if you do then Shigaraki will attack the US killing God knows how many millions.. he's already released. An entire armies worth of them here and you along with every hero in the whole country are still cleaning that up".

Star was silent for a long moment before her fists tightened "then I quit".

Everyone in the room was dead silent and couldn't believe what they heard.

"Yes we're cleaning up the mess but we have to help Japan, if we cut the head off the snake then we can easily take care of the rest. Besides if I fall then the number two Yankee will take my place, he's strong and can handle the burden I'd be placing on him" said Star.

"Star please think about this! If you go and attack and your attack fails then Shigaraki will murder millions!".

"And the same will happen if I do nothing... Even if I do loose I'll make sure to provide Deku enough time to take him down or die trying" said Star.

"Before you do anything... Let us call Japan first.. at least give us that".

Star just nodded and walked out the room.