Chapter Thirty Eight. Grandma?

Izuku soon returned after his patrol and picked up Eri from his mom and went back to the dorms for the night. They went and had dinner before they went to bed and Izuku was being cuddled with by Ochako and Rumi and Eri was laying on top of him.

He soon closed his eyes to get some sleep, but he opened up his eyes and saw that he was in same black void when he saw some of the previous users.

"Hello Izuku..." Said Nana walking towards him and had a sad expression on her face.

Izuku went to talk and was surprised that words did come out "Nana? Wait I can talk!?".

"I believe you can because of our connection and since it's only me and you" said Nana before she sat down in front of him and gestured to sit next to her. "We need to talk..".

Izuku nodded and sat next to her "what do we need to talk about?" He said slightly worried.

Nana was silent for a while and rubbed her fingers and her face looked very worried almost scared because of what she has to say.

"Um.. Nan-" "I'm your grandma..." Said Izuku before Nana cut him off.

"W-what..." Said Izuku.

"I'm... I'm your grandma..." Said Nana.

"y-your my grandmother?.." said Izuku confused "I..".

"I know you don't believe me but at least let me explain so you'll understand" said Nana who took a deep breath.

"I had 2 children my son Kotaro and years later my daughter Inko. I was beyond happy to be a mother and I took great care of them but one day All for one figured out where I lived. So I had no choice but to run and hide with my kids for a while and after that I gave them up for adoption so they wouldn't be hurt. Kotaro was about 6 and Inko was only 1 when I gave them up for adoption to protect them... It was my biggest regret in my life..." Said Nana.

Izuku looked at her shocked and couldn't even imagine the pain she must have felt having to let go of her kids to protect them. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did that to Eri, just the mere thought of it hurt his soul.

"After that I made sure to stay away from my kids but always make sure they were safe and tried my best to insure All for one wouldn't know. But sadly it seems my efforts are futile and now... Both of my grandchildren will have to fight.

Tenko who went for a path of darkness and where there is no hope of him being saved and you who chose the path of light. And will help guide the world to a new era and give them hope" said Nana.

Izuku looked down and shakily put his hand on her back and rubbed it "it's ok you did what you thought was right".

"But because of me you'll have to kill your own cousin!! I tried to save them and all I did was cause more pain for this world!!" Snapped Nana while crying.

"Not everything goes as planned and sometimes things go wrong but the only thing we can do is get up and try and fix our mistakes. All Might fought All for one and helped bring the world peace and now it's my turn to bring the world hope" said Izuku.

"I know it hurts you and I don't blame you and I know my mother wouldn't blame you either.. grandma".

Nana continued to cry and Izuku reached over and pulled her into a hug and comforted her as she continued to cry.

After a couple of minutes Nana stopped crying and looked at Izuku and smiled "thank you and you have become a very attractive young man. I see why both Ochako and Rumi decided to be with you" she reached over and ruffled his hair.