Chapter Thirty Two. One Month Later

A whole month has passed since Izuku's fight with Nine and after that fight and he was healed he went back to America to finish his training with Star.

Everyone was very sad that he had to go back to America but he said he had to so he can get stronger and learn to handle his new strength.

The people of Nabu island thanked the heroes and after they left the built a giant statue of all of Class 1A above the cliff that Nine was defeated.

Nine's corpse was burned and people were happy someone that powerful would never resurface again.

Now all of class 1A was sitting in class listening to Aizawa.

"Now as I'm sure your all well aware we shall be having a training exercise tomorrow and it will involve class 1B. Our original plan was to have the two classes fight but Nezu decided to change it" said Aizawa.

"So what will we be doing then Aizawa sensei?" Asked Tsu raising her hand.

"I'm not at liberty to tell since it shall be a surprise, anyways that is all for today" said Aizawa as he grabbed his things and left.

"Mommy.. when will Papa be back.." said Eri looking up from Ochako's lap.

"He said he'll be back very soon so don't worry sweetie" said Ochako kissing her head.

Eri nodded but was still sad and she hugged her stuffed toy tighter trying to comfort herself.

The class stood up and went back to the dorms since the day was over and they all went back to their normal routines.

Katsuki was sitting in the back away from the class reading a book he was giving. It was about a boy who had the whole world against him and yet he never gave up on his dreams.

As he continued to read Kirishima walked over to him "hey Baku-bro what's up?".

"Reading a book Kirishima" said Katsuki.

That was something else that changed over the month. Katsuki stopped calling people derogatory nicknames and only called them by their family names.

"Hey you ok?" Said Kirishima patting his shoulder.

"I'll be fine Kirishima.. just a lot on my mind that's all" said Katsuki.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Said Kirishima.

Katsuki was silent for a while before he slightly nodded his head.

"I just... I don't understand how Izuku could go through all of this and still keep a smile and be a hero... Let alone call me a friend..." Said Katsuki.

"It just doesn't make any sense... I mean fuck... I should be in jail for the shit I pulled and did and yet he still forgave me and calls me a friend."

Kirishima was silent and gently patted his back to comfort him.

"I talked to Nezu and he said the only reason why I'm not in jail is because Izuku changed me and in a way punished me for the wrongs I did. But I still feel guilty... What.. what kind of hero treats his best friend that way..." Said Katsuki as he grabbed his hair.

"Midoriya-bro is a good guy and he cares deeply for us all and I think he saw something in you that no one else could. He saw that under all that anger, hatred, and pride was a hero and he wanted you to achieve that dream. I don't agree with what you did nor will I probably forgive you for that but I'm still your friend and I'm here if you need someone to talk to" said Kirishima.

Katsuki nodded his head with a small smile on his face "thank you... Kirishima.." he then slowly stood up "I'm gonna make dinner for everyone".

Kirishima smiled at seeing that Katsuki is trying to make up for all his past deeds and trying to be a better person.