Christmas Special

(AN: Merry Christmas everyone I hope all of you are having an amazing Christmas with your family and having lots of fun.

I decided to write all these as my way to give each one of my amazing readers a present for Christmas.

Anyways Merry Christmas and I hope to keep seeing all of you in the future and I'll be back to writing in a couple days after Christmas).

"Mommy can I help?" Asked Eri wanting to help with the decorations.

"I don't see why not" said Ochako as she handed Eri some Christmas tree ornaments "put these on the tree".

Eri nodded and walked over to the giant Christmas tree Izuku got from Nezu which he said he "just came upon it".

"Hi Eri you hear to help?" Asked Izuku looking down at her as he was using Float to put the decorations on the top of the tree.

"Mhm mommy said I can put these on the tree" said Eri showing them.

"Well you better get started Snowball" said Izuku smiling.

Eri nodded happily and started to put some ornaments on the tree to help decorate it.

Soon they were all done and all that was left was to put the star on the tree.

"Come here Eri I have a job only you can do" said Izuku.

"What is it Papa?" Asked Eri running up to him smiling.

Izuku walked up to her and picked her up and handed her the star for the tree "I want you to put the star on the tree".

Eri smiled and nodded her head very excitedly.

Izuku used Float and went to the top of the tree and helped Eri put the star on the tree.

"Good job snowball" said Izuku as he kissed her cheek.

"Hehe thank you Papa" said Eri happily.

"Midoriya I got everyone Santa outfits" said Momo walking up to them showing 2 Santa outfits, one for him and another for Eri.

"Thank you Yaoyorozu" said Izuku taking them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A couple hours later everyone was in the common room wearing Santa clothes and all were having fun.

"Happy Easter, I painted some eggs" said Eri holding them up to Ochako.

"That's for Easter sweetie" said Ochako smiling as she patted Eri's head making her smile

"Come on everyone lets hand out presents" said Denki holding a giant box.

Soon everyone started to hand out presents to all the other classmates.

"Merry Christmas Izuku" said Ochako as she handed him a little All Might keychain. He takes it then is surprised when she gives him a quick kiss as well.