Chapter Seventy Four. One For All vs Shigaraki

"Heros!... Assemble".

Both forces charged at each other and once they clashed all hell broke loose, heroes began fighting and killing as many Nomu as they could while the Nomu we're doing the same to them.

Izuku charged forward towards Shigaraki and he blasted his way towards him and swung his leg at him which he blocked while lifting his other arm up using Air cannon to blast him away. Izuku dodged the attack with it skimming his side and he grabbed his arm pulling himself forward smashing his knee into Shigaraki's chin.

"How dare you!" Screamed Shigaraki as he tried to grab his face but Blackwhip shot out from Izuku entangling his arm allowing him to land another powerful blow on him.

"Blackwhip Chain!" Blackwhip formed itself into a thick chain and wrapped around Shigaraki even tighter as he spun throwing him away "Fa Jin". He disappeared in a burst of speed and kicked him in the chest destroying his ribcage from the force of the kick.

Shigaraki's arm exploded showing lots of grotesque hands as he lifted them all up and grabbed him covering him in them to kill them.

But then he noticed that his decay wasn't working and turned around and saw Aizawa glaring at him with his one good eye while next to him was Monoma next to him and his eyes were glowing red.

"I should've killed yo-" Izuku's arm ripped through his hands and a long barrel was seen before the end of it glowed red.

"Explosive bullet".

The right side of his head was blown off and burned away and when it healed it didn't heal properly since it was black in color from being burned.

Shigaraki's anger grew as he then covered his body with hands to protect himself from Izuku's attacks.

___

Todoroki jumped back and slammed his hand on the ground creating a massive wall of ice to stop Dabi but he simply melted his way through like it was nothing.

"Sh...oto...." He groaned loudly as he covered his body in blue flames charging at him "pl...ease.... K...ll.. me...".

Todoroki sent a blast of flames at him and then rolled out of the was sending another wave of ice but Dabi just kept tanking all the damage like it was nothing.

"No! Our family has suffered long enough and I will save you!!!" Screamed Todoroki as he looked at his long lost older brother.

".....p-oud... Ou".

Dabi's flames heated up and then concentrated around his hands until they became massive claw like blades with each one being almost a meter long in length.

Todoroki himself concentrated his ice and flames as much as he could until his body was covered in both ice and flames.

"Toya.. I know you had a horrible life and our father was a horrible person for what he did to us but... Let me offer my hand to you to save you even if you don't want it" said Todoroki as his left half glowed with intense flames and his right half was covered in ice so cold it had a mist coming off it.

Dabi said nothing but Todoroki could see a small spark of life in his eyes.

They both charged at each other with Todoroki creating a hell storm of fire and ice which he sent towards Dabi staggering him, he pulled his arm back and concentrated his flames into his hand to the point they started to turn blue from the heat.

Dabi slowly melted his way through the ice by making his flames hotter and burning himself more.

They both looked at each other and sent out there attacks towards each other causing a massive explosion.