Chapter Fifty. Deku Vs Lady Nagant

In a dark void inside Shigaraki's mind he was arguing with his 4 year old self.

"Shigaraki please stop!" Said a 4 year old Tenko looking up at his older self in horror. "Mom and Hana wouldn't want this!".

Shigaraki looked at his four year old self. The last remnant of light in his heart. "and why should I? This world is the cause of all my problems and I'll solve it all by killing everyone and destroying everything".

"B-but we were gonna be heroes like grandma.. please stop... Your hurting everyone..." Said Tenko desperately.

"I just realized something.. your that itch I've been having to deal with that makes me question or feel bad when I kill people. And I don't need you anymore" said Shigaraki as he started to walk towards Tenko with his hand extended towards him.

"No.. PLEASE STOP!!!" Yelled Tenko as he tried to run away but Shigaraki grabbed him by the leg and began decaying him away. "MOM!! GRANDMA!! HANA!!! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!" Screamed Tenko before he turned to dust.

"HeheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'M FINALLY FREE!!!" Screamed Shigaraki before he broke out laughing in pure joy and happiness.

What he didn't know was a small part of Tenko survived and was pulled away by someone to protect him and hopefully. Have him help stop Shigaraki so it'll be easier for Deku to defeat him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deku turned and looked at the person who shot at him and was wondering who she was.

"It's nothing personal but I have to kill you" she said in a robotic type voice because of her respirator type mask.

"We don't have to do this" said Deku looking at her.

"It's not that I want to... It's that I have to, to protect the only person in this world I care for" said Lady Nagant.

Deku felt his healing quirk working on the bullet wound he had but for now he'd have to ignore it and bear with the pain.

They both stared at each other and Deku shot off just barely dodging a bullet that almost took his head off.

He launched Blackwhip at a building and used it to slingshot himself around to get out of her angle.

Deku heard her shoot her gun and saw the bullet turn around and he tried to dodge it but it clipped the side of his leg tearing off a small chunk.

"Damnit.." said Deku as he created a large explosion to create some smoke and gain distance on her. He landed on a building and hid behind the elevator opening to allow his healing quirk to heal his wounds.

Nagant looked around and didn't see him so she jumped off the building and began jumping through the air allowing her more versatility. As she continued walking she remembered her conversation with Shigaraki.

(Flashback)

"Ahh Lady Nagant I heard that your quirk is excellent for killing people giving your history" said Shigaraki with a dark grin.

She glared at him not saying anything.

Shigaraki walked up to her and saw the locket and he looked at it.

Nagant glared at him with nothing but pure hatred and wanted to kill him at that moment but new she couldn't.. at least for now.

When Shigaraki saw the picture on the locket internally he grinned like a maniac already seeing the joy of having her kill. Someone she cares for and Deku dying from someone he cares for.