Chapter Thirteen. Saving Eri

Izuku was running through the Yakuza base with a scowl and defeating any villain that got in his way.

He turned a corner and 2 Yakuza goons dropped down from the ceiling to stop him. They were both simultaneously punched through a wall and knocked unconscious from the impact.

The other heroes noticed Izuku was on a mission and was not gonna let anything stop him no matter what. As they passed the bodies of the unconscious villains the police arrested them.

"Damn Deku is pissed" said Shinso slightly scared.

"I don't blame him, after everything he's been through then the incident with Nighteye about Eri. He has every right to be angry but hopefully he doesn't let it consume him" said Aizawa.

They turned a corner and Izuku stopped and looked at them "I'm going ahead to try and save her" after he said that he disappeared in a green blur.

Shinso, Aizawa and Mirio followed but were much slower as they ran down the halls trying to keep up.

They soon arrived down a hall when they all started to get disoriented and they also noticed that Izuku wasn't there.

"Damnit what's going on and where's Deku" said Shinso as slowly fell to ground feeling extremely dizzy.

"Hehe don't... Worry about... H-hm.. the league gave... Us some presents... Just f-for him" said a very drunk voice.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was standing in a massive room with 30 nomu in front of him all staring at him. Before he can say or do anything a TV behind the Nomu turns on and shows Overhaul.

"Why isn't it Deku, so nice of you to come and join us" said Overhaul in a sarcastic annoyed tone.

"Where is Eri!?" Said Izuku through gritted teeth.

"Hmm oh she's safe.. but I have a present for you, I made it just for you" said Overhaul before the TV changed.

Izuku watched in horror as it showed Overhaul preforming brutal experiments on Eri with her screaming and begging him to stop.

Deep inside him he felt nothing but pure rage and he felt OFA screaming in agreement. "Your coming with us alive or in a body bag Overhaul" said Izuku before he powered up his quirk.

Before the first Nomu could even react Izuku was infront of it and slammed his shoe into his head shattering his skull with one kick. He quickly turned around and grabbed another Nomus fist and punched it in the gut sending it flying across the room.

Izuku was then side lined by a nomu with a claw quirk and felt the Nomus claws slash down his back. Before he could react another Nomu punched him in the stomach before they all started gaining up on him.

As all the Nomu continued to brutally beat Izuku, he tried to think of a way out of this but was coming up short before he had a idea.

Izuku concentrated Blackwhip around his body and shot it out of him in all directions slamming most of the Nomu Into walls. He slumped down and panted slightly before he used 20% and blitzed towards a group of them and took them out.

After he took out the 5 of them he turned and looked at all the other nomu and got himself ready for the fight. As he did that he was unaware of a pair of eyes watching him closely and analysing his fight style.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shinso, Aizawa, and Mirio we're struggling because of the extremely dizzy feeling before Shinso used his quirk.

"This.. is a really... Lame quirk" said Shinso hoping he'd take the bait.

"What.. the fu-" said the voice before he stopped and his quirk deactivated.