Chapter Sixteen. What's A Dad?

(AN: hello everyone I just wanna say... Wow 21K reads... I never thought I'd see that... You have no idea how much that means to me. All I can say is thank you all, all your love and support honestly help more than you know especially in my personal life. Well anyways thank you all and I hope to keep seeing you through the rest of the story.

Also I just beat Ghost of Tsushima on the PS5 and I'm inspired by it. I'll leave the rest to your imagination until I decide to make a story with it.)

Izuku and Eri walked through the doors of the 1A common room and they were immediately met with the whole class. Everyone looked over and saw Izuku standing there holding a little girls hand and they then watched Eri quickly hide behind his leg.

"OH MY GOD SHE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE WHERE DID YOU FIND HER!!!" Yelled Mina rasing over to them with everyone closely behind.

Eri saw everyone start to crowd around her and Izuku and felt scared so quickly held on to his leg tighter for safety.

Izuku saw this and glared at them while saying in a very cold voice "all of you knock it off or else, she's very scared".

The entire froze in fear when Izuku spoke in that dead serious voice and subconsciously took two steps back.

"Thank you, now if you need me I'll be showing her around and where she'll be sleeping" said Izuku as he walked off now holding Eri.

The class watched Izuku walk away and felt their breath come back.

"J-jesus Midoriya is terrifying" said Jiro slightly scared.

"I don't blame him I mean we did kinda surround them" said Shoji rubbing the back of his head.

Everyone nodded their heads but none noticed a certain dual quirk user disappear.

"Maybe she's Midoriya's secret love child... I must find out" thought Todoroki going into stealth mode by stealing a lamp shade and putting it on his head.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So why did you tell me not to inform my class that Midoriya is taking care of Eri?" Asked Aizawa giving Nezu a slight glare.

"Because fuck em" chirped Nezu before he started cackling.

"You really enjoy screwing with people don't you" said Aizawa.

"Oh you have no idea Aizawa" said Nezu who took a sip of his tea.

Just then the door to his office opened and some of the UA staff was Standing in front of him. Hound Dog walked up to him holding a stray jacket "Nezu sir we came to a agreement that you need therapy".

The staff nodded but before they could react Nezu put his cup of tea down and smiled. "Oh on the contrary I'm perfectly sane and besides your only talking to a hologram".

After he said that the hologram turned off, the couple of teachers that came ran out of the room and saw Nezu running away cackling.

"QUICKLY GET HIM!!!!" Yelled the staff as they ran after him.

Aizawa then turned back and saw Nezu pop out of a hidden door in the ceiling and land on his chair.

"Sir... What the hell, I thought you left?.." said Aizawa.

"Hmm oh that was my old friend he owed me so I asked him to pay up" said Nezu.

"But he looked exactly like you...?" Said Aizawa hoping his eyes were just playing tricks on him.

"Mhm that's his quirk, allows him to look like anyone, but don't worry he's leading the teachers to fluffy" said Nezu making Aizawa go pale.

"F-fluffy... But he'll kill them!?" Said Aizawa in a cold sweat, he was one of the few to ever meet fluffy. After he met fluffy he had nightmares for months and refused to come to work for 3 weeks.