Chapter Thirty Five. Endeavors Interns And Eri's Day At The Park

Endeavor was sitting in his office at home flexing his new metal arm that he had custom built from Tantalum hafnium carbide alloy. Which has a melting point of 7169° Fahrenheit, it costed him a fortune but it was worth it.

"Enji are you ok?" Asked Rei walking into the room.

"Don't worry about me Rei I'll be fine" said Endeavor with a far away look.

She knew he was struggling with becoming a better person ever since he finally apologized and tried to fix his family. Now because of this injury he's been in a slight depressive state so she knew she should try and help him like he's been helping all of them.

Enji continued to look at his robotic arm when he saw Rei's slender hand reach over and grab it.

"You need to get up Enji and continue to be a hero and save people, you still owe it to millions to be a hero and you owe it to us to help fix the family" said Rei.

Endeavor was silent before he nodded his head "why are you being nice to me after everything I did to you and our family".

"Because your trying to right your wrongs. A part of me will never forgive you for what you did but I know your trying to be a better person" said Rei smiling. She then leaned down and gently kissed his lips shocking him "and your trying to be a good husband and father".

"T..thank you Rei" said Endeavor as he stood up "I need to get going. I sat on my ass healing for too long and it's time I go and be hero again".

_______________

Rumi groggily opened her eyes and rubbed them to clear up her vision and once it came back she saw that both Ochako and Izuku we're still asleep. She looked up at Izuku and smiled, she leaned up and gently kissed him making him smile in his sleep.

Rumi decided to try and get up and take a shower but noticed she couldn't feel her legs but couldn't stop from chuckling and blushing.

"Well I did tell him I don't wanna walk afterwards" she said under her breath.

"Mmm" said Ochako waking up and leaning up a little but let out a tiny moan when she noticed she was still connected to Izuku.

"Good morning Ochako" said Rumi grinning "last night sure was fun".

Ochako blushed but nodded her head "yeah it was fun... I can't feel my legs".

"Same here so you can thank him for that" said Rumi "then again I'm not complaining".

"I'm not complaining either" said Ochako.

Both of them laid back down and just enjoyed cuddling with Izuku, after a couple minutes Rumi was tracing her hand over Izuku's chest. When she felt some scar tissue over his heart and she pulled the blanket down and they both saw a big scar from what looked like a knife wound.

"He got seriously hurt and didn't tell us?" Said Ochako with a slight scowl.

"Apparently not" said Rumi with the same scowl.

They both looked at each other then him and had the same thought 'we gotta teach him a lesson'.

Both of them pulled their hands back and slapped him on both sides of his cheek waking him up.

"OW!!" Yelled Izuku being woken up from the slap and when he looked at them he paled when he saw the glares from both of them. "Um... Is something wrong?".

"Why didn't you tell us about new scar? Let alone one over your heart?" Said Ochako and Rumi giving him a glare that would make any man flinch.

Izuku was confused before he looked down and saw the scar they were talking about. It was the one he got back in America from some serial killer named Michael Myers.