Omakes And Future Chapter Hints

(AN: Hey everyone all these skits are just Omakes except for the end where I'll be giving small sneak peaks for what the future will hold for this story

I decided to make this chapter as a thank you to all of my amazing readers, I'm gonna be honest when I first started this story. I was in a really ruff spot in my life and this story and my others helped keep my mind off the wrongs in my life. But it was really thanks to all of you that I'm a much happier person because I love writing and seeing people read these stories.

So from the bottom of my heart thank you).

Omake 1.

"This is where it ends All Might" said All for one standing over him.

"Even if I do die then someone else will step up and take my place" said All Might looking up at him.

All for one brought his fist back and was about to kill All Might when he felt a cold chill down his spine.

"HISASHI MIDORIYA!!!" Screamed Inko stomping towards him with a glare that every husband recognized. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!".

"I-Inko? What are you doing here!?" Said All for one confused.

"Don't what are you doing here me mister! Why are you destroying the city! Your giving a bad example for Izuku!". Yelled Inko pointing towards him who was standing in the back with a confused look on his face.

"H-h-honey I c-can e-" said All for one but was cut off by Inko.

"You bet your gonna be explaining!" Yelled Inko as she walked over to him and started to smack him with a wooden spoon.

"Ow! Inko! OW! I! Fuck! I said I was sorry!" Yelled All for one as Inko kept smacking him with a wooden spoon.

"A-all Might... What's happening..." Said Izuku confused.

"And angry wife attacking her husband..." Said All Might.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omake 2.

"How are we going to defeat Nine?" Asked Iida looking at class 1A.

"I have an idea.." said Ochako "Nezu gave me a contact to call if Izuku wasn't near and we were in danger".

"Well call whoever it is!" Said Katsuki.

Ochako pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts until she reached it.

Crimson Fucker

She pushed the call button and waited a couple seconds before she heard someone pick up.

"Sup" said Alucard.

"Um Crimson Fucker I was asked to call you for help, Nezu told us to call you" said Ochako.

"Ah my good friend Nezu mentioned you, so is the target Catholic so I can make little Timmy jokes?" said Alucard.

"Um.. no... Our enemy is named Nine and he has multiple quirks".

"And like that my boner is gone".

"What!? This isn't the time for boners! We need help".

"Well I'm sorry but unless I can mock Catholics I'm not interested" said Alucard.

"What do you want?".

"What?".

"What do I have to give you to convince you to come here and save us?" Said Ochako.

"I'm going to need a new gun... And a 70inch plasma flat screen TV".

"...really...".

"With Netflix".