Chapter Forty One. Hero's Vs Shigaraki

"YOUR NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!" Screamed Gigantomachia as he was charging through the woods heading to the city. "YOUR NOT WORTHY SHIGARAKI!!!!!".

Midnight and a bunch of other heroes along with 1A and 1B were all standing staring at the him as he charged down the mountain.

"Wait I thought he was his ally? Why is he saying he's not worthy?" Said Jiro in confusion.

"I don't know but we have to stop him right away, Mt Lady you try and slow him down. You as well Kamui Wood, I'll try and knock him out with my gas and you students try and stop any villains that come our way.

"Alright let's do this" yelled Mt Lady as she grew to her full size and charged at him and tried to stop him but he completely ignore her. "Stop you giant bastard!!".

"HE'S NOT WORTHY!! HE'S NOT MY MASTER OR LITTLE LORD!!!!!" Screamed Gigantomachia who then swung his arm and grabbed. Her before he threw her to the side "I WILL KILL YOU SHIGARAKI!!!!".

Mt lady quickly got up and grabbed him by his leg and was being dragged behind him.

"Mt Lady hang in there I'll try and stop him!" Yelled Kamui Wood who then pulled one of his branches up flinging Midnight. Near his face to try and knock him out.

"Not so fast!" Yelled Dabi who appeared on Gigantomachia's back along with compress. Dabi sent a massive torrent of flames at Kamui Wood burning him but was then hit by some red feathers.

"I'm not out of the game yet you bastard!" Yelled Hawks with wings half the size they were and was holding onto Tokoyami. "Kid try and help them while I deal with patch work".

They were then all caught off when Gigantomachia suddenly stopped "you work for Shigaraki, THAT MAKES YOU MY ENEMY!!!!". He then flung his whole body back slamming it into the ground and almost killing them.

"What the fuck?" Said Dabi who was being held by Compress who got them out of the way in the nick of time.

Gigantomachia swung his arm down destroying a massive area trying to kill them. His body then suddenly grew in size so how he was 5 meters bigger than before.

Midnight landed on the ground a little hurt but still fine "what the fuck is going on?".

"Mistress are you alright?" Yelled Momo running up to her.

"Yeah I'm fine but I'm confused.. All Might said this guy works for All for one and yet he's here trying to kill his successors allies" said Midnight.

"Do you think he's our ally?" Said Shoji watching him trying to kill the two villains.

"I doubt that... But what's this little lord he keeps talking about? If it's not Shigaraki then who is it?" Said Jiro.

"I don't know but whatever we do we have to try and stop them and if not both of them, then stop the other villains. Because it seems that he wants to kill Shigaraki and that may be helpful" said Midnight.

All the hero's and students charged in hoping to stop the league members while they were being occupied by Gigantomachia.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"FLASH FIRE: JET BURN/TEXAS SMASH!!!" Yelled Endeavor and Izuku as they both tried to hit Shigaraki as he tanked the hit.

The smoke cleared and he was standing there with his injuries finished healing.

"Hehe would you look at that? You can't hurt me anymore" said Shigaraki grinning.

Endeavor gritted his teeth at that "EVERYONE HELP DEKU! HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS A CHANCE AT DEFEATING HIM!!!!".