Chapter Forty Seven. Darkness Of Japan

(AN: Thank you Guardian_Angel-21 for the cover art for this story. I absolutely love it.)

It was late at night and it was raining in Japan and heroes and some police officers were searching the streets for any criminals.

Elsewhere Deku was dealing with a group of terrorists that wanted to blow up a hospital and they killed all the heroes guarding it.

He beat them all and knocked them unconsciousness and gave them to the police.

"Izuku we have another call of some giant man terrorizing the city demanding you show up near central square" said All Might.

"On my way" said Izuku as he used 40% and created a massive sonic boom disappearing in the blink of the eye.

After a couple seconds he saw a massive man with grey like skin had black hair and eyes.

"GIVE ME DEKU!!! LET ME KILL HIM!!!!" yelled the villain destroying another car.

"Hello Absorption" said Izuku landing on the ground a fair distance away from him.

"Finally you've arrived.. with All Mights retirement I didn't have anyone to challenge but now I have you" he said punching his open palm.

"Deku be careful his quirk is known as density. The harder you hit him the more dense he becomes which will make it even tougher to beat him" said a hero in the back.

"Got it" said Izuku looking at him.

"Hehehe not only that but Shigaraki heard about you being able to steal quirks so he gave me something special. If you kill me or steal my quirk my whole body will explode destroying this entire city block" said Absorption.

"In that case I'll just have to knock you out" said Izuku as he raised both his hands with one cupping the palm to make a tube "AP shot".

Absorption dodged the explosion and when he looked back he was met by a metal boot to the face.

"Manchester smash!!" Said Izuku kicking him away.

Absorption went flying before he stopped and grinned "thanks for the power up. Now I'm gonna be harder for you to beat" he said grinning.

"If his quirk makes him more dense the more you hit him... I either have to choke him out or hit him hard enough that I overload his quirk" thought Izuku.

He then crouched down in a runners stance disappearing in the blink of the eye and punched Absorption in the gut creating a massive sonic boom.

"YOU'LL NEED TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT DEKU!!!" He yelled swinging his arms down and Izuku blocked them with. One arm and used the other to grab him by the neck and throw him above him and slam him into the ground.

Absorption got up but before he could move we was entangled by Blackwhip and started to get spung around in extremely fast speeds.

Izuku was spinning him so fast that it looked like a blur and he then let him go watching him rocket off high in the sky.

After a couple of seconds they saw a tiny dot coming back down to earth.

Izuku then reached deep within and temporarily combined One for all and All for one as one and jumped after him.

When Izuku did this he felt his power all but quadruple in strength and he then reared his fist back to end this fight.

The air around him cracked when he pulled his arm back from the power radiating from it. Around him green and red lighting intensified and his arm started to break but he quickly covered it with Blackwhip to keep it together.