You've Given Me A Reason (Emblem3/Wesley Stromberg Fan-fic)

A/N: Hey Guys! I'm writing this new fan-fic about Wes. I also have one about Drew. I hope you guys like it :))

Chapter 1: You Will Be Mine

Caroline’s POV

                I was currently sitting in detention with the guy that all the girls want. It was his last year of school. He’s one year older than me, but he’s just so immature; immature enough to the point where he got us in detention. He might have a great voice, but he’s a jerk. He has a huge ego. And to make me even angrier he is staring at me. I don’t like it when people simply watch me.

                As you can see I’m not a very patient girl. And Wesley Stromberg only makes matters worse. He just won’t leave me alone until we are sitting here in detention.

                “You don’t have to be so mad. It was a joke.” He said.

                “A joke? You threw spaghetti inside my backpack, you knew we would end up here, or maybe even suspended! I really don’t get you Stromberg.” I told him, my tone was angry.

                “Look, I’m sorry okay? I just can’t help it. You always seem so…so…I don’t know, lonely? I guess I try to get you some attention.”

                “And you do that by embarrassing me?” I was now really angry. What was he thinking? I’m lonely because people annoy me, especially him.

                We just stayed in silence until we were out of there. I didn’t look at him again for a whole week, even though he was my next door neighbor.

                My best friend, Alicia, was completely “in love” with Wesley. Well, as in love as a 17 year old can be. She thinks he’s perfect, and she loves it when he talks to me because she always thinks he uses me as an excuse to get to her. I know that he doesn’t even know she exists, and that makes me want to beat him up.

                I skated back home, it was a Monday, and I hear footsteps behind me.

                “Wait up, Caroline!” I knew that voice. Wes….

                “What the hell do you want, Stromberg?” I was really angry.

                “Dude, I just wanted to tell you that my mom called. She said that your father went on a business trip…you’re staying with us until he comes back. He’ll be gone for at least one month, which is weird for a business trip.”  Once he said that I stopped. I couldn’t believe it! How could my father do that? He knows how much I hate Wesley!

                “Okay.” Was all I answered.

 I made my way to my house and got some clothes, then I went next door and knocked on the door.

                To my surprise who opened the door was Drew. He was looking damn good, but he was too old for me…which was just sad. Then he called Wes.

                When Wes came into the living room where I was standing he was shirtless. Okay, I knew he was cute and all, but I never expected that. I think he noticed me checking him out because he said, “Like what you see, Caroline?” Then he winked.

                I rolled my eyes, “I’ve seen better.”

                He laughed and showed me where my room was. Right next to his, yay (note the sarcasm)! I put my bags down and shut the door. I changed into some sweatpants and a tank top. I out my hair in a bun and left the room. When I walked out I bumped right into a shirtless Wes. He smirked at me. “Looking good Caroline.” He shot me a wink and simply left into his room.

                He really knew how to make me angry.

Wesley’s POV

                She drove me crazy. I always picked on her so I could get her attention, but she just hated me. I guess her staying over would just be an opportunity for me to change her mind. I went downstairs and drank some water. When I was going into my room I bumped into Caroline. I swear she was blushing, I guess girls can’t resist a shirtless Wes.

                I told her she was looking good and winked at her, leaving her there. I went into my room and dropped down on my bed. I really liked her. She had something special about her. I don’t know if it was the attitude, or maybe all the secrets I knew she was hiding. She was just different. She didn’t throw herself at me like all the other girls have been doing lately, and that just made me want her. I will have her, and I don’t care what I have to do to get her.

                I went downstairs and she was in the kitchen talking to my mom. She immediately stopped smiling and talking the minute I stepped into the kitchen. I really don’t know what she had against me, but I was going to change the way she thought about me.

                “Hello ladies.” I said. My mom smiled at me and she just stood there, with no expression in her face. Not even the anger that she usually showed.

                “Wes, take care of Caroline here, I’m going to have to go to work; I’m probably going to come home late. Make sure you order a pizza or something for dinner. Be guys.” My mom said, and left me there, with Caroline. Not that I was complaining.