Chapter 4: Getting Closer

A/N: Hey guys! I'm updatin again today! I don't know how many parts I will have in this story, but I hope it isn't too long, or too short. Well enjoy the chapter! 

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: Getting Closer

Wesley’s POV

                Caroline has been here for two weeks, but she doesn’t show any signs of liking me, neither does she show signs of disliking me.

                Tonight we are having a party, I’m calling a few people from school, she might invite a few of her friends. Tonight I need to actually impress her. What am I going to do? I don’t know, but I need to do something.

                Once everything was ready for the party, I went upstairs to get ready. I wore dark jeans and a button-up shirt. I decided to not wear a snapback tonight.

                I got out of my room and Drew, Keaton, and my mom were downstairs with some guests that were already here. I wondered where Caroline was, she never takes too long getting ready.

                A few people from school got there and I started talking to them. I few girls tried to flirt with me, but I really wasn’t in the mood for that today, only one girl mattered tonight, and that was Caroline.

Caroline’s POV

                I took longer than usual today because Laraine decided that I needed to stand out tonight. She asked for Brooke to choose something for me to wear, and she would buy it. Brooke has a really different style from mine, hers is cute and pretty, but it’s really different.

                She chose a short black pencil skirt and a black top that was tight, but got looked after my belly button. She also chose some red heels for me to wear. I decided to straighten my hair, and they told me to put make-up. I put eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara. I woke red lipstick to match my shoes. I was ready.

                When I looked at myself in the mirror I looked so different. I was scared of the comments I would get from Wes and his stupid friends. This was the perfect chance for them to call me a slut, or a whore. But I don’t care, tonight I’m going to stand-out. But this time it’ll be in a good way.

Wesley’s POV

                Luke was saying something but he stopped. He was looking at something in awe. I looked in the same direction to find Caroline. She looked stunning. She noticed me looking and we made eye contact, but after a while she looked away. She walked the other way and started talking to Drew.

                They always seem to be talking, and for some reason that bothers me. I don’t know why, but it does, so I walked their way.

                “Hey guys.”

                Drew smiled and Caroline didn’t look at me, but she whispered a “Hey Wes.”

                “What are you guys up to?” I asked.

                “Just talking. But I need a drink, so you guys stay there. Do you want anything, Caroline?” Drew asked.

                “I’m fine, thanks DrewBear.” DrewBear? What?

                We were in a little awkward silence thing here. She was staring at the ground so I decided that I would do something. What should I do? I should say something.

                “You look great, Caroline.” I said with a smile. She looked up and confusion filled her eyes. She looked really cut when she was confused.

                “W-what?” she said. “Did Wesley Stromberg really just say that?”

                “Yes, I did. You should feel proud of yourself Caroline.” I said with a smile. She actually smiled back at me. SCORE!

                “You don’t look too bad yourself, Stromberg.” Double score right there!

                “Well thank you very mucho.” I winked at her and she blushed. She looked really cute when she blushed, but she looked away to hide it. Too late Caroline.

                “You guys did a good job decorating the party.” She said, but her voice was almost like a whisper, I used that as reason to come closer to her. She noticed how close I came and looked up. Our eyes met and I smiled. She looked nervous, it was really cute.

                “I didn’t quite hear you.” I whispered in her ear. I could feel her goose bumps, and then she ran. She almost tripped in her heels, but soon she was gone.  

 _______________________________________________________________

A/N: Why do you think Caroline ran away? Comment what you think.

Remember: Vote, fan, comment :) Thanks