Chapter 22: You're back

A/N: Thanks for all the comments! It's good to know what you guys want to happen in the story :D 

I don't know how many chapters are left, but it's not that many, so it would be nice if you guys told me: Keaton or Drew fanfic next?? 

Well enjoy the chapter!! :D xx

___________________________________________________

Chapter 22: You’re back

Caroline’s POV

                I woke up and checked my phone. I had a text from Drew and one text from Lucas. I immediately opened Lucas, after all, he was my boyfriend; he came in first place.

                ‘Hey baby, don’t come to work today. I’ll pick you up at noon and we’ll have lunch.’ Read the text from Lucas. I smiled looking at my phone and decided to go into the shower before I read the text from Drew.

                After the shower I picked skinny jeans and a t-shirt to wear. I dried my hair and looked at my phone, time to read the text from Drew, ‘U have 2 come back to Huntington!!!! I miss u best friend! Wes misses u…I know u and him aren’t on good terms…but u guys need to talk!!!’ 

                I didn’t reply. I don’t want to talk to Wes, and I’m sure Wes is fine without me; after all he didn’t call yesterday or today. That’s a good sign that he’s moving on, and it will help a lot, especially because I have moved on.

                Soon it was noon and I got a text from Lucas saying he was here. I grabbed my purse and went out the door into his car, “Hello babe.” I said to him with a smile and pecked his cheek.

                “Hi gorgeous.” He said and smiled. I love that smile…it made me smile.

                “So, where are we heading?” I asked him.

                “Anywhere.” He said.

                We decided on a cute little Italian restaurant and we talked, flirted, and had fun. After we ate he said he had something important to talk about, “Okay, spill it.” I said.

                “Well, I talked to Drew and I agree with him. You and Wes need to talk; this distance between the two of you might seem that it’s doing you good, but it’s not. Wes is really broken, we’re together, but I think he at least deserves an explanation on your choice.” He said.

                “Look, Wes and I don’t have anything anymore. I’m done dealing with him. We went through too much, and at my age I shouldn’t be dealing with High School drama; isn’t that why we love college?” I said.

                “Yes, but he loves you…I don’t want you to leave me. What I’m saying is that you guys need to talk before me and you can carry on with this relationship.” He said.

                “No, you and I have nothing to do with Wes. We don’t need his opinion on anything. I did love Wes, I really truly did, but he’s not good for me, you are. Lucas, you make me happy, I chose you because I really like you. Maybe I don’t love you like I loved Wes, but the important thing is that I don’t love Wes anymore.” I told him.

                “If you say so, then okay baby.” He smiled and we dropped the subject.