I SAW THEM PERFORM LIVE

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you my experience in an Emblem3 concert! I didn't get to meet them unfortunetly, but I did get to go first row!

So, my friend and I bought tickets for the Selena Gomez concert August 30th, 2013, in Tampa. We were really excited because we would not only get to see Selena, but Emblem3 as well! So, we bought tickets for row 1 floor 2. We were kind of upset since floor 2 row one is after the "S" shaped catwalk that Selena has, but we would still be close! Except that the boys don't get to walk on the "S". 

Anyways, when we got to the arena we showed them our tickets, and instead of them turning left in the direction we THOUGHT we were supposed to go, he went right! We started screaming when we got to our seats! We were the FIRST ROW! We were inside of the S, there was nothing but the stage in front of us and like 3 feet of the "S". 

So a Youtuber performed, she was nice, she waved at me. We were so close to the main stage! Damn "S" catwalk thing! So after her, Emblem3 came on!

They had this curtain type thing, and we could see their feet, so my friend and I are screaming and fangirling and everyone is looking at us! The curtain went up and there they were! We were so close! 

Wes was checking out my friend and I was like "OMFG". I'm actually a Drew girl, so I wasn't angry or anything! I was just screaming "Drew! We love you!" because I wanted him to look at us and wave or something. So, when he finally looked he like laughed a little to himself, and he like ran and went on the "S" (which he wasn't allowed to do) and gave both of us his hand! WE WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO GOT TO TOUCH A MEMBER OF EMBLEM3'S HAND. I was about to cry! Wes pointed at her while he sang, and Drew kept looking throughout the concert!

Keaton glanced at us in the beggining, and glanced really quickly twice towards the end. But I was so happy! I keep remembering the day and I want to go back! I wish I would've known you could buy Meet&Greet for them! It was actually quite cheap for the M&G! If I had known, I would've met the boys! OMFG! But yeah, I touched Drew Chadwick's hand. My life is like...complete! I was so happy! And I also touched Selena's hand! The day still doesn't feel real (until I saw in a Selena fan website a picture of her in which you could see the audience and you could see.....ME! The picture is on the side, I'm the first one, like the first row first person, I have my hand up, brown hair....yeah)! But I was really happy, I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed Justin's! It was so amazing!

Like, they knew about our existence! 

Well, bye guys! I hope you all get to have your own experience with the boys! They are PERFECT! 

Love youu <3