Chapter 19: I'm in love with him

A/N: Hey guys!! I ave been getting great comments about this story and I'm SO happy!! :D Thank you all!! :D 

& one other thing, follow me on Twitter: @Tais_chadwick

Picture of Lucas on the side!!  

Thanks, enjoy chapter 19!! :D xx

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 19: I’m in love with him

Wesley’s POV

                I walked into an alley where I didn’t see anyone and just sat there for hours, and then I remembered that Drew was probably waiting for me. I should go.

                I was walking down the streets, I hope I was going in the right direction, then I saw Lucas… with Caroline. I walked over to them and he was trying to cheer her up, “Caroline. Lucas.” I said and they looked at me. Caroline looked relieved, so she smiled, while Lucas’ eyes darkened.

                “Nice for you to show up again, Stromberg.” Lucas said.

                “Yeah, well, I have a girlfriend and she needs me, so I thought maybe you should go find yourself one so you can let go of mine.” I said. He just made me angry, the way he always wanted to be close to Caroline, it disgusted me.

                “Stromberg can’t handle competition?” He said with a smirk on his face.

                “Guys stop!” Caroline almost yelled, “Lucas, you’re a great friend, you’re awesome, nice, smart, but I like Wes, so it would be nice if you guys didn’t argue.”

                We all stood there in silence. I didn’t have anything to say after that, she pretty much just said that she wants Lucas in her life. I can’t let him ruin something that is so perfect.

                “Caroline, can we go back to Huntington, I know that there is where we can think properly, at least me, I just need to go home.” I told her.

                “Wes I can’t let go of this. I’m almost getting a job; I have an interview for one that is really good in two days. I love this city. I’m sorry; I can’t go back to Huntington.” She told me.

                “Well, why don’t you guys finish this conversation later? I’m still here, you know?” Lucas spoke for the first time in a while. I like him when he doesn’t talk…

                “Of course. Let’s walk home with you, and then we can talk, ok Wes?” She said.

                I nodded and we all started walking to the penthouse. I stayed a few steps behind, I really didn’t want to listen to him being all sweet and soft, trying to get my girl. I’m not going to let him ruin this.

                When we got to the penthouse Lucas got in and Caroline and I decided to go to the café across the street.

                “Wes, I’m sorry. I just really can’t go back to Huntington right now.” She spoke, looking at the ground.

                “But I have to leave.” I told her.

                She looked up and her eyes met mine, “Then I don’t know what we can do.”

Caroline’s POV

                I can feel that this isn’t going to work. He’s going back to Huntington, and I can’t leave New York, I’m just starting out here, everything about this place is great. Even though I’m young, they already want to higher me.

                “We can try to visit each other every other week.” He said.

                “I’m probably not going to have the time to be going to Huntington all the time Wes.” I said.

                “Well then, what do you want to do, just break up?” He was almost yelling and I could see tears in his eyes. I felt extremely bad for doing this to him.

                “That seems like the best idea for now. It’s not ending forever, we will still talk.” I said to him holding in my tears. I couldn’t cry.

                “Friends we shall be. Bye Caroline.” Wes said and started walking back to the penthouse. I was left alone, so I went home. My aunt wasn’t there which was great, she couldn’t see me in the urge of tears…she would blame it on Wes.

                I don’t know for how long I will take this. I wish he would come live in Newy York, but he loves Cali, I would never make him choose; but for him to ask me to go back to Huntington, I couldn’t say yes. I would be leaving a great future behind, I can’t.

                By now I couldn’t hold the tears from flowing down my cheeks. My phone started ringing, but I didn’t care to pick up. I knew it wasn’t Wes because he has a special ring, whoever it was is going to wait.

                I can’t believe it might be over between me and Wes. Whatever happens, he better stay safe, and away from Jane. She would ruin him.

                I wish that I could let him know my feelings. I wish I could tell him that I’m in love with him.

               _____________________________________________

A/N: Sooo what did you guys think? I didn't really like this chapter...But I wanted to update..so there it is!! 

Please keep voting, commenting, and following! And please follow me on Twitter (I have 12 followers :( I'm a loner hahah) @Tais_chadwick 

Okaay, I'm probably updating again tomorrow or Monday.. :D xx