Chapter 18: Just please be careful...

A/N: Hey guys! Update!! Yay! Enjoy your reading now... xx

______________________________________

Chapter 18: Just please be careful…

Wesley’s POV

                I can’t believe it! I think I freaked her out! I told her I love her and we just got back together! I’m so stupid, I can’t mess this up again….

                “I-I-I. Look Caroline I hope I didn’t freak you out.” I was stuttering; I can’t help it though…I’m really nervous. Her aunt just stared back and forth at us.

                “It’s fine Wes.” Caroline Smiles, but she was looking down. I knew something was wrong.

                “Okay, well then I guess I will accept that. But if you hurt her, you will be in huge trouble.” Her aunt said and left the room, leaving me and Caroline behind.

                “Wes, I’m really happy that you love me…I really am. But truthfully, I don’t know if I’m ready to say it back to you. We just got back together, I can’t say it. But trust me I’m really happy that you love me.” She said.

                “I know you’re not ready, I didn’t mean to freak you out, I just…it slipped, you know? But I won’t mess up this time, you’ll see. I’m perfectly fine if you’re not ready, you don’t have to be, you don’t even have to love me, as long as we are together.” I said, I then kissed her forehead and hugged her really tight. Everything I said was true. Especially when I said I love her.

                “I believe you.” She said and looked up at me. We started into each other’s eyes and we kissed. It was soft at first, but then it started getting hot, we were having a make out session…her aunt could come in here anytime! I don’t want her to get the wrong impression of me, so I pulled away.

                “Your aunt…” I told her when her eyes looked sad once I pulled away.

                “Oh yeah! Oops! Let’s go upstairs.” She said and smiled at me, pulling my arm so I could go with her. Once we were up there we made out, we talked about things, and we listened to some music until she fell asleep in my arms, after saying I should spend the night.

                I took my shirt off and wrapped my arms around her once again. It felt so right to have her wrapped up in my arms. I love her, and it’s good to know I don’t have to hide it anymore. It’s good to have her and call her mine. But I still have to talk to Drew, and we still have to go back to Cali, hopefully Caroline will come with us.

Caroline’s POV

                “Wake up, wake up, wake up sleeping beauty, open your eyes, open your eyes.” I woke up to Wes singing quietly in my year, his arms wrapped around he, my head snuggled in his bare chest…wait…bare chest? I hope nothing happened last night…I checked under the covers and it was fine, then I remembered Wes never sleeps with his shirt on… I could get used to that…

                “Good morning boyfriend.” I said smiling at him.

                He leaned his head down and kissed me, “Good morning beautiful.”

                “Why thank you handsome.” I winked and jumped out of bed, running into the bathroom...I have morning breath…I can’t help it.