Chapter 26: You've given me a reason

Chapter 26: You’ve given me a reason

Caroline’s POV

            I woke up to someone coming inside my room, and I soon felt someone sit on my bed, next to me. Wes. I knew it was him just by the feeling I got whenever he came near me. He moved my hair out of my face and kissed my cheek, “Time to wake up, sleeping beauty.” He said in a soft voice.

            “What time is it?” I asked him with my sleepy voice.

            “Time to wake up!” He said, smiling.

            I stuck my tongue out,” I mean it, what time is it, Stromberg?” I asked.

            “It’s noon; time for you to wake up, like I said before!” He repeated.

            “Noon?! Oh my…I guess I over slept! You should’ve woken me up earlier!” I said to him…I slept way too much.

            “I didn’t want to wake you up, you looked cute sleeping.” He said with a cute smile on his face, “Now go get ready, and then we can get some lunch.” With that said, he left the room so I could get ready.

            I showered, brushed my teeth, put on some clothes and headed downstairs to find Wes on the couch, waiting for me while watching TV.

            “Let’s go.” I said.

            He turned around and smiled, “You look beautiful.” He said.

            “Ok…Thanks, you don’t look bad either.” I said and went out the door and waited for him by his car.

            “Where shall we go?” He said, trying to copy a British accent, but failed miserably.

            “I dunno, love.” I said and we both smiled.

            Lunch was nice, I really enjoyed it. Every time I spent with Wes it was something new, it was like I was falling for him all over again. I couldn’t get tired of him; I couldn’t get away from him. It was like I needed him with me.

            We shared a kiss and joked around a little bit more. It was really fun. He took me to the beach and we were walking, with water on our feet. We held hands, but we didn’t speak, we just felt each other’s presence. I loved it.

Wesley’s POV

            Lunch was perfect. I brought her to the beach afterwards, I love the beach, and I know for a fact that she does to. We walked holding hands, we didn’t speak though, but the silence wasn’t a bad thing. Sometimes we don’t have to speak to communicate with the ones we love.

            I stopped her and turned her around, giving her a kiss, “I can get used to this.” I said and we both smiled.

            “I think I might as well.” She said.

            “You look beautiful.” I said.           

            “I think you already told me that.” She said, smiling, our foreheads rested against each other’s, our noses touching.

            “Just making sure you understood.” We kissed again, “I just want to make you feel beautiful.” I said.

            “You make me feel amazing Wes, you’re special…” She said, her expression seemed more serious now.

            “I love you.” We said at the same time. We smiled at each other, “I love you more than you think, Caroline.” I said.

            “Then you, Wesley Stromberg, have no idea of my feelings for you.” She said.

            “What are your feelings for me?” I asked.

            “I love you.” She said.

            “Why?” I asked, I just wanted to know it, she didn’t have to answer, although that would be good.

            “I don’t know…I guess you’ve given me a reason to.” She said.

            “And you have given me a reason to finally admit my true feeling for you.” I said and we shared a passionate kiss.

            I hope we last forever, because I will love her forever.

THE END!

________________________________________

A/N: That was it guys! The end of the sotry!! I hope you guys liked it!! :) I really liked writing it, and I loved all the comments and votes I received on it! Thank you all so much! 

For those who don't know, I am writing a Drew fan-fic, and ideas are welcome! So, if you have anything that you would like for me to put into the story, I would love to know, and if I can, I will put it in the story! I hope all of you read it! 

Follow me on Twitter (PLEASE!!!): @tais_chadwick

Byeee xx