Chapter 14: A new friend?

A/N: New chapter!! Enjoy! xx 

______________________________________

Chapter 14: A new friend?

Caroline’s POV

                New York is amazing! I have been here for two weeks and I still find something new every day, but at night the only thing in my mind is Wes. I’m still hurting.

                I thought about all this things as I walked down to the small café when I bumped into something, or should I say someone.

                “Sorry about that.” I heard a deep voice say. I couldn’t help but blush.

                “I-it’s fine.” He was…very good looking. Almost as good looking as Wes….there I go again thinking about Wes! Stop brain! You have to forget him!

                “Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked again.

                “Wha- oh yeah! It was my fault.” I said, “I should be sorry, not you.”

                “I will forgive you if come with me get some coffee.” He smiled now showing his perfect white teeth.

                “Well…okay…just some coffee…no problem with that.” I smiled back at him and we started walking in the direction of the café.

                Once in there I ordered my stuff, he ordered his, and when I was about to pay he pushed me gently to the side.

                “I’ll pay. I invited you.” He smiled.

                “No! I pay, it’s my food!” I said and he laughed.

                “I pay! Go sit!” He ordered, still smiling.

                I rolled my eyes and got a table at the back of the café. I always liked sitting here, it was a more reserved place. It was a good spot to sit, drink coffee, and think.

                “Here you go.” He handed me my coffee and muffin.

                “Thanks.” I gave him a small smile.

                “So, I don’t believe I know your name?” He said with a charming, perfect, smile.

                “I’m Caroline, who are you?” I asked.

                “I am Lucas.”

                “Well hello there Lucas.” I said and he smiled even wider.

                “So, you from here?” He asked.

                “No. I’m from Cali, but I moved in with my aunt.”

                “That’s cool. I love Cali! I have a friend there, they used to live in Washington but he moved there with his friends.”

                “Maybe I know him, what’s his name?” Well if I do, then I will know what kind of person he relates to.

                “He is Drew Chadwick.” He said. Wow! Drewbear! I haven’t called him in a while!

                “Drewbear!” Oops! I said that out loud. He looked at me with a confused expression, and then laughed.

                “You know him?”

                “Yes! He’s my best friend!” I told him and we went on talking about random stuff. He was easy to get along with.

                We got each other’s numbers and promised to call of text. Today was really fun! I think I might really like New York. I’m not even sad anymore, just a little upset. I improved a little I guess…

Wesley’s POV

                It has been two weeks since she left. I have been planning a trip to New York so Drew is talking to his friend, Lucas, which moved there a while ago. He has a big pent house, apparently he’s rich, and we might go over to his while we are there.

                I can’t wait to see Caroline. At first I don’t know what her reaction will be; I hope she doesn’t completely hate me. I know I hurt her, but this distance between us is hurting me a lot, and I know it’s hurting her to. She wouldn’t move on so quick…I hope.

                Just the thought of her makes me smile, but then I remember all of the latest events and sadness comes over me. I want to leave soon! Tomorrow night seems so far away! I already have everything I need packed. I’m really excited to go!

                I got a text from Jane; she was saying all this stuff about how I’m going to be sorry for leaving her. She’s always sending me texts like this. I don’t think she gets it. It’s over. My heart, it belongs to Caroline, the one who doesn’t want it. I feel like a fool, but at least I’m a fool for one who cares about me, and for one who liked me for real at some point. What Jane and I had for years was nothing compared to the days spent with Caroline. Yes, days; the best days of my life, the ones that I ruined. I know nothing will ever be the same, but we can try to make it better. I will try to make it better.

 ____________________________________

A/N: Soo what did you guys think?? Please COMMENT! :D xx