Chapter 7: old times

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry the chapter is short, but I didn't really have that much to write. Next chapter is definitly going to be longer than this. 

But anyways...I hope you guys like it! :) 

______________________________________________

Chapter 7: Old Times

Wesley’s POV

                Jane stood there smiling at me. I was frozen, and Caroline looked at me with curiousity and worry in her eyes.

                “What are you doing here, Jane?” I asked my voice cold.

                “Woah Wes! I come in peace!” She laughed, but nobody else thought of it as funny. “So, I’m back in town for a month or two, how about we remind ourselves of the good old times?” She winked at me.

                Did she seriously not notice Caroline right there? Or maybe she did, but was just trying to make me look bad. How did I ever go out with her?

                “I’m kind of not in the mood for old times. As you can see, Jane, I have a girlfriend.” I said, my voice still cold.

                “I don’t mind.” She said and winked. I look over at Caroline and she looked confused and anger was visible in her eyes. “Look, Wes, I just want to have some fun. I’m sure Caroline won’t mind. You always do this. It will happen at some point.” She said.

                “Oh really, Jane? You went out with Wes, now you’re saying he always slept around while going out with someone…what else did he do?” Caroline asked, surprising me. She did sound like she wanted to know, but I don’t want her to know how I was. I changed, I changed for her.

Caroline’s POV

                I knew Jane. She used to be Wesley’s girlfriend. They were a on and off couple, because both of them were always cheating on each other. I guess that’s how relationships work with Wes. I’m so angry right now. I even stepped away from him a little, but he’s in so much shock he didn’t seem to notice. He’s happy to see Jane, I know it.

                “Well, he does have some qualities-“ she winked at Wes, “which I don’t think would be good if I say in front of him…he’s ego might get too big.” She said, smiling. I knew it was true. Wes was a player and a cheater. Why am I even going out with him? His eyes were shocked, and his voice came out cold, but I knew he enjoyed her being here. I knew that once I turned around they would start in a make out session right here.

                But something tells me he changed…but I’m not ready to trust him; am I?

                “Well, how about we talk more later? The three of us can have lunch tomorrow?” Jane asked. She seemed excited about this. I knew she was planning something. I smiled at her and agreed. We swapped numbers and me and Wes went back home silently. I jumped into bed and went to sleep.

                Tomorrow is going to be a long day…

___________________________________________

 A/N: There you go! Please vote, fan, and COMMENT :)