Chapter 10: Suspicion

A/N: Hey guys! So for some reason Wattpad changed the order of my chapters, do any of you know how to change that?? It's really weird! 

Well since my update was late today, I decided to post another chapter :) Enjoy! xx 

__________________________________________________

Chapter 10: Suspicion

Caroline’s POV

                The next morning I woke up extra early, and Wes wasn’t home. For some reason that worried me, he was never an early riser…well he woke up early, but not 6 in the morning early…especially on Saturday’s.

                Something was off, I called him and texted him and no answer. I decided to go for a run.

                When I got home I took a long shower, and then decided to check my phone, and there it was, one text from Wes that made me wonder a few things.

                The text said, “Hey babe, sorry I didn’t sleep at home, a friend needed help, and u know how I love 2 help…” I sighed. Who was this friend? Boy or girl? Something deep down in me was almost sure that this “friend” of his was Jane.

                Would he cheat on me?

Wesley’s POV

                I got dressed after a shower, and when I was about to get my stuff Jane woke up, “Baby! Last night was so amazing! We need to do it again!” She smiled excitedly.

                “Sorry Jane, but I have to go, Caroline called already and-” I was cut off by her.

                “I don’t care about that slut! You have to do what I ask you to, remember babe?” Her voice was full of hate. I was the angry one; no one can call Caroline a slut! She isn’t one! Jane on the other hand..

                “Don’t call her a slut! If anyone is a slut here that would be um….YOU!” I yelled, my voice sounding angrier than I had expected.

                “You can’t talk to me like that…I’ll have to punish you…” She smirked. I can’t believe she would use my past against me. I would never use something so terrible against anybody, but she is the devil!

                “You wouldn’t.”

                “I would Wes. But you can stop that…come back tonight.” She tried to sound seductive, but I felt disgusted.

                “I might come back, but it’s because you are blackmailing me! You disgust me!” After saying that I left, but deep down, something in me wanted to stay with her…just for the pleasure that she brought into my life in the past- No Wes! That shit ruined your life!

                Great! Now I’m talking to myself!

Caroline’s POV

                “I’m home!” I heard Wesley shout. I ran down the stair and gave him a big hug, but his body felt tense, nothing like it usually did.

                “Is something wrong?” I asked him, and some emotion covered his eyes, but it was hidden quickly by a fake smile.

                “Why would something be wrong? I have the perfect girl right here.” He said, but something was off.

                “You can tell me Wes.”

                “It was just a few things my friend told me…” He said, I wondered who that friend was, but I don’t think I would like to know.

                “Okay, I thought we could go to dinner tonight.” I said smiling at him.

                “Actually, that friend of mine needs me again. I’m sorry! But I promise I’ll make it up to you babe.” He said. This was very strange.

                “It’s fine, we can still enjoy the afternoon together.” He nodded.

                The afternoon with Wes was amazing! We spent the day at the beach and we went home after watching the sunset. It was perfect. I really like Wes, and something about him makes me trust him, and feel safe, and forget about all the problems.

                “I have to go now.” Wes said giving me a sad smile.

                “It’s fine, but tomorrow you have to make it up to me!” I said and we laughed. We kissed for a couple of minutes and we pulled away breathless.

                “Good night babe.” He said, and simply walked out the door.

                After he left all the problems and questions came back, I need Wes. I want Wes!

Wesley’s POV

                I walked into Jane’s hotel room to find her in a dress that barely covered her but. She smiled at me, she was wearing a red lipstick, and she knew how I found it sexy.

                “I was waiting for you babe! You need to come quicker!” She said with a smile. I don’t know what took over me but I started kissing her, and from there things got worse; my mind was too busy stuck in that moment, no thoughts of Caroline in my mind.

___________________________________________

A/N: Please COMMENT what you thougth about the chapter! Please please please comment! I really need to know what you guys think!