Chapter 9: I can't believe myself

A/N: Hey guys! My update was late for me...sorry! And also, the chapter is really short, but I don't have that much time to write anymore...so I might start doing longer chapters and less updates...comment if you think I should do that :) 

There goes chapter 9! 

_____________________________________

Chapter 9: I can’t believe myself

Caroline’s POV

                I dressed in shorts and a band t-shirt with my hair in a messy bun and some vans. I wasn’t worried about how I looked; I was too busy thinking about what would happen today. Wes is already there with Jane… and I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that…but there’s nothing I can do about it.

                I drove their and spotted them at the booth in the end. I walked over and Jane smiled with her sick devil smile covered with a “sweet girl” look.

                I can’t say that she’s ugly, because she’s way prettier than me…and I’m not ugly, and that’s what scares me when I think that she’s back, and she wants Wes.

                Wes looked at me with a bored look so I kissed him, just a little peck on the lips and he instantly smiled, while Jane looked at me with disgust and jealousy. I don’t want her to hate me, because I know when she wants something, she gets it, no matter how deep she has to go into it.

                “Hello Jane.” I said with a smile. She waved and smiled back at me, but the smile was more than obvious that it was full of hatred…this is going to be hard.

                Most of the lunch was very silent, and Wes said he had to go somewhere, so he couldn’t come home with me, and it might take him a while to get there.

Wesley’s POV

                Lunch was very quiet, and I was hoping to go home with Caroline so we can enjoy the rest of the day, but Jane sent me a text saying that I had to come with her…or else….

                In no time I was at Jane’s hotel room with her, “Wes, you have to give me what I want right this minute!” She smirked.

                “And what is it that you want again?” I asked, but she hungrily kissed me, and I knew I had to kiss her back. We had a make-out session, but I felt guilty because I couldn’t help but enjoy it.

                We had a couple of drinks, and from there I don’t know what happened.

                I woke up in Jane’s bed…naked. She was also naked…did this really happen? On her first day back?

                I checked my phone and I had many texts and missed calls from Caroline. Guilt took over me; how could I do this to Caroline? Oh yeah, if I don’t Jane has a few things to tell her…things I wouldn’t even like to remember myself.

_____________________________________

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Fan, vote, and COMMENT pleaseee :)