Chapter 13: She's gone now

A/N: Hey guys! Really short chapter today,  I don't have a lot of time, but I don't know if I can update tomorrow, so I tried putting something up. Please tell me what you think of the story so far! xx

_________________________________________

Chapter 13: She’s gone now.

Wesley’s POV

                Jane came with me and we paid John in the alley where many memories come back from. I shouldn’t do this, but its so much pain. Can I do it? I’m so confused. But that makes me wonder…who told Caroline?

                “Jane! Did you tell Caroline?” I asked with anger in my tone.

                “Well…it was for the best! If I hadn’t, we couldn’t be together in public.” I can’t believe it! She did all of this. I’m not going to ruin my life with these drugs because of something she caused…well I caused, but she didn’t have to tell Caroline like this!

                I dropped the back and turned around walking away, “Bye Jane! Enjoy your little…thing there.” I think she was in shock because when I was turning out of the alley I looked back and she still stood there, the bag still on the ground.

                I have to tell Caroline everything.

Caroline’s POV

                I packed all of my stuff and I’m going to stay at my aunt’s house. I’m hurting too much; I can’t stay in the same house as the one who crushed me. I told Laraine, and my father about it. Well…part of it. I just said that he lied about something, but I hate lies, no matter how little they are.

                Wes means so much to me, he always will. The worst part is that we barely even started this, how can I trust him in the future? I can’t.

                I’m not coming back to Huntington; I wouldn’t be able to look at his face ever again. When he comes home today he will already receive the news that I’m gone, and this time I won’t come back.

Wesley’s POV

                No, no, no! This isn’t happening! So, when I got home my mom told me Caroline left. She’s going to live in New York with her aunt. She isn’t coming back! She didn’t give me a second chance! I tried calling her, but no luck.

                I feel like she is running away from me, actually, she is running away from me. I never meant to hurt her! I need her! She’s different, she’s special!

                I took out my phone, but this time I called Drew, “Hey.” He spoke into the phone.

                “Man, we need to talk. Caroline left! I did some shit, I messed up, really bad.” I said.

                “I told you this would end up happening. I told you not to hurt her. She’s special Wes, she’s different.” He said.

                “Just let me explain to you, she didn’t let me explain to her.”

                “Fine Wes, I’m on my way.”

                If I explain it to Drew he will understand, right? If he doesn’t then I will never get her back. I need her right now! Why did she have to go so quick? She could’ve waited; she could’ve given me time to explain. I was going to tell her everything.

 ___________________________________________

A/N: Sooo, what do you guys think? Like it? What do you think might happen to Caroline in New York? What do you want to happen to Caroline in New York? Please comment :) 

- 4 votes for the next chapter? xx