Chapter 2: A plan?

Chapter 2: A plan?

Caroline’s POV

                The three of us, me, Wes, Keaton, and Drew were eating pizza in the kitchen. Awkward silence filled the air, and I really just couldn’t take it; but before I could break the silence, Drew did it for me, “Caroline, I’m happy you’re here, I hadn’t talked to you in so long.” He smiled, oh, his smile.

                “Yeah, I know right? I miss talking to you Drew, the humble guy.” He smiled at that, I knew he would. I wanted him to.

                I felt Wes staring at me, “Caroline. Drew. Get a room.” He said rudely, got up, and just left, without another look at us.

                That kid could really confuse me. I think Keaton and Drew just went into a conversation, which I wasn’t listening to. My mind was really busy thinking about Wes. He really never left my mind, did he? Weird. I still hate him though, just him and his smirk, and his ego, and everything just bothers me. I wonder what those fan girls see in him. Sure, he’s hot, talented, he’s inspiring, he’s funny, he’s nice to other people….but he’s still a jerk.

Wesley’s POV

                I couldn’t handle it. I get it, she will flirt with other guys, but Drew…and right in my face. I need to control myself. She isn’t going to just blow me away like that, I’m going to change her mind, and she’s going to want me. But first, I need for her to be jealous.

                The perfect idea came to my mind. Jessy, my old “friend”; the slut from our school. That was…the perfect plan. Caroline is definitely going to notice me after that. No doubt.

Caroline’s POV

                When I was done with dinner I went upstairs and maybe talk to Wes, but he was a little busy on his phone, “Jessy, babe. Yeah. We could definitely go out tomorrow. Maybe you can come over, yeah? Alright. Bye.”

                Jessy….the slut! I knew it! The idiot only cares about looks then he talks about how everybody’s beautiful! JERK ALERT!

                Then he opens the door and I stare blankly at him, and what does he do? He smirks. His signature smirk that is there every time I do something wrong or make a fool of myself, or he makes a fool of me.

                “Interested in my life now, Caroline?” He asked. Anger was really visible in my face right now, “I was walking by, then I heard you say Jessy, so I wondered what you would be doing talking to a slut, but then I remembered that you’re a jerk, and you’re nothing that you say you are to your fans.”

                He just smirks, and stands there. Then he starts moving closer, and closer, and closer. I start taking steps back but I’m stopped by the wall. Within seconds he has me pressed against the wall, and he moves his mouth near my ear.

                I can feel his hot breath, it’s some what comforting. He then whispers to me, “Don’t be jealous. There’s plenty of Wes for both of you.” He winks and walks away. What is he trying to do to me?

                Whatever it is, I’m not falling for it. He wants to be a player, he better know now that I’m the coach.