Chapter 3: Jealousy?

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Here's another chapter! I'm trying to update a lot since my chapters are really short. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Jealousy?

Wesley’s POV

                Today was the day. I hope everything works as I planned. Jessy should be arriving in a few minutes, and Caroline is downstairs with Drew and Keaton. This should be good.

                The doorbell rang, it was time. Before I could open the door somebody else did it. Caroline opened the door. I could see the shocked expression in her face once she saw Jessy, wearing almost nothing, nothing but short-shorts and a tight cropped top. That girl was a real slut, but I guess that’s what I have to do to get Caroline, so that’s what I will do.

                I gave Jessy a hug, and then told her to go up to my room while I got some water. I smirked and winked at Caroline and her face was full of anger, but it quickly switched into nothing, just a blank expression in her beautiful face. I got my water and went upstairs to find Jessy in my bed. She smiled at me, “c’mon Wes. I’ve been waiting here!”

                The sound of her voice disgusts me.

                “You know what? I think we should go have dinner. I’m ordering some pizza. Come downstairs, we can eat with Drew, Keaton, and Caroline.” I said.

                She rolled her eyes, “Caroline? I don’t like her. She’s all like a tomboy, and it’s just not right. She’s always trying to get attention. Why is she even at your house right now?” That was it. I was angry now.

                “She’s here because her dad in traveling, and my mother, me, Keaton, and Drew like her, so we agreed for her to stay over. She is perfectly right, while you aren’t. You’re a slut, and the reason you’re here isn’t because I like you. I just like what you do, when you’re right here in bed. I know, that makes me a jerk, but I am a guy.”

                With that said, I closed the door. I went downstairs and heard a few things being ruined in my room. I knew it would happen, but whatever, she deserved what I said. She deserved worse for calling Caroline all those things. Interrupting my thoughts I heard Jessy yell in her annoying little voice, “Wes! You will regret letting me go! You rude, douchebag, jerk!”

                She ran out the door and I felt three pairs of eyes on me. Then I realized, I had ruined my plan.

Caroline’s POV

                That girl had issues. First she comes here dressed like that, and then she makes a scene. It’s Wesley’s fault. That boy knows she’s a drama queen. But whatever, he can choose to hook-up with her, it’s not like I care.

                I then noticed I was staring at Wes, he looked really uncomfortable; we were all staring at him.

                “Guys, am I that good looking?” He said.

                All we did was stare. Then I spoke up, “No Wes. You are not ‘that good looking’. It’s just that your little…’friend’ made a little scene just now. How can you even invite her over like that? Seriously…that’s gross.”

                “You’re just jealous that I never call you.” He said.

                “I don’t want you to call me! If we ever did what you do with her, I would feel disgusting for the rest of my life!” With that said I got up.

                He’s just an idiot. But I wondered, is it really jealousy that I feel?

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay guys! That was chapter 3! Please comment, vote, and fan! Thanks! :)