Chapter 25: I like us...

A/N: Hey guys! Okay so...I think my next chapter is going to be the last one!! & also, I wanted to thank all of you for commenting and voting for this story, it means so much!! 

Oh, and I also have decided that my next fanfic is going to be a Drew fanfic...sorry for those of you who asked for Keaton, but Drew barely has any fanfics on here, so I'm writing one...although I need ideas!!! So comment any ideas you have :) 

Follow me on Twitter: @tais_chadwick 

Thanks, enjoy the chapter!! :) xx

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25: I like us…

Wesley’s POV

            I sat there looking at her. I was shocked. I was happy, but shocked. I know I told her before that I love her, and I really do, but I didn’t know she loved me back. This is perfect. She looked at me worriedly, expecting me to say something. I couldn’t help but smile at her. I huge smile by the way. I was so happy right now. This night couldn’t be any more perfect. First we were having fun, now she tells me she loves me, “I love you.” I finally said, and then I kissed her.

            When we got home she walked with me upstairs, “I had a lot of fun, Wes.” She spoke looking at me, smiling.

            “I had a lot of fun to. Tonight was…perfect.” I said and smiled at her, she smiled back.

            “I hope we can do this again.” She said.

            “Babe, we can do this every day if you want.” I said and winked at her, “We can have many dates.”

            “Yes. Our first date is always going to be the best though.” She said.

            “And why’s that?”

            “Because…I finally had the courage to tell you the truth…” She said looking away from me, I knew she was trying to hide the blush that came onto her cheeks, but I knew her too well.

            “Truth about what?” I asked. I knew exactly what she was talking about; I just wanted to hear her say it again.

            “You’re a jerk! You just want me to say it again.” She said laughing, “I told you the truth, I told you I love you.”

            “And I love you more, now goodnight.” I said, pecked her lips, and went into my room.

            After a shower I just sat in bed thinking about tonight. It was perfect, she’s perfect. I can’t help but say that I’m the happiest person alive. With her, it doesn’t matter where I am or what I’m going through, if she’s here, everything is fine.

Caroline’s POV

            Tonight was perfect. I can’t believe I actually told him! Part of me was scared that he would reject me after I told him how I feel, but he didn’t. He looked very happy after I told him, and just that made me happy, seeing the smile on his face.

            I really love Wes, and he loves me back. I never thought I would know what this feeling is like. I showered and got into bed, but I couldn’t sleep.

            I wondered if Wes was sleeping. I wondered what he was thinking after everything that happened tonight. I don’t know for how long I just stayed there, remembering everything that ever happened to Wes and I. Everything that tried to get in the way of our happiness; everything and everyone that tried keeping us apart. We defeated them. We won. We are together, and most of all, we are happy and in love.

            The last thing I remember thinking about the night that Wes and I shared our first kiss. It felt magical. I could feel myself loving him since then, and now look at us, we’re a couple. I love Wes and I together… it makes both of us happy.

________________________________________________________

A/N: What did you guys think? I know...boring!! It's official...the story is coming to the very end...next chapter... (:( 

* Comment any ideas you have for a Drew fanfic!! 

Vote, fan, comment!!!