Chapter 11: I can't believe this!

A/N: Hey guys! I have been busy these days! The chapter is short, but at least I'm updating! Please give me new ideas, and tell me what you think of the story :) xx

___________________________________

Chapter 11: I can’t believe this!

Wesley’s POV

                I woke up next to Jane, then all of last night’s memories came rushing back. Ahhg, Wes, what did you do?

                I feel like a complete jerk! How could I go that to Caroline? “Hmmm, Wes! Last night was….amazing!” Jane said; she seemed happy today. I was definitely NOT happy about what happened!

                “Look, Jane, last night…it was a mistake.” I told her.

                “Wes! It was not a mistake! It was right! It was perfect! We are perfect! Forget that bitch! I know that I’m the one who means something to you, that’s what you proved last night!”

                “I can’t do this Jane.” I spoke in almost a whisper. I was really confused. I saw her in her eyes as she looked at me.

                “Bye Wes! Contact me once you have made up your mind.” With that I got dressed and left.

                What am I supposed to do now?

Caroline’s POV

                I woke up and Wes wasn’t home. Oh…right, he’s with his “friend”. My phone rang and I looked at the caller I.D., hoping that it was Wes, but to my surprise, it was Jane….what did she want?

                “Hello?” I said, but it sounded more like a question.

                “Caroline! The person that I need to talk to! Are you with Wes right now?” she asked, she seemed really….happy.

                “I’m not, I’m home and he isn’t here yet.” I told her.

                “Oh…but he left a while ago…”

                “What do you mean by ‘he left a while ago’?” I’m having a bad feeling about this.

                “Oh my….this wasn’t supposed to happen! He needs to tell you!”

                “What does he need to tell me, Jane?” I think she could sense the anger in my voice.

                “Well…I don’t think I’m in the position of telling you this…I’m sorry.” She really didn’t sound sorry…

                “Look, if he is going to tell me, you can give me a preview.”

                “Don’t tell Wes though! Well…since I came back we…we had some time to catch up to things…you know? Like…we spent some time alone…together.” Her voice sounded evil. I knew what she meant…but I didn’t want to believe it.

                This can’t be happening! We just started and he’s already going behind my back! Tears started falling down my face. I feel used.

                “He cheated on me.” I whispered into the phone. This can’t be happening!

 _______________________________________________

A/N: Sooooo...what do you guys think? Like it...yes, no? Well COMMENT, VOTE, & FAN pleaseeeee :)) xx 

~Can I get 3 votes for the next chapter?? :)