Chapter 24: You've given me a reason to love you

A/N: Hello guys! I'm sorry for taking so long to update, but I had writer's block...I'm not sure about this chapter, but all I do know is that the story is going to be ending soon... 

Follow me on Twitter: @tais_chadwick 

READ :) xx

_______________________________________________

Chapter 24: You’ve given me a reason to love you

Wesley’s POV

            I woke up with Caroline in my arms. It felt good to hold her like this. I fell for her hard. I really do love her, she’s so…different. She’s special.

            I saw her eyes open, “Good morning beautiful.” I whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek.

            “Good morning, handsome.” She said smiling and looking up at me.

            We got ready and I met her in the kitchen, “Plan for today?” I asked when I saw her and gave her a peck on the lips while I got breakfast ready.

            “We could go to the beach.” She said smiling. Ahh; that smile!

            “Beach it is.” I said, smiling of course.

Caroline’s POV

            Wes and I spent the whole day at the beach, it was so much fun. Today was absolutely perfect, and tonight he was taking me on our official first date. I need to wear something…pretty.

            I put on a skirt with a light pink shirt and some jewelry. On my feet I wore black heels. I was happy with how I looked. I had curled my hair, and my lips were a soft pink color. I headed downstairs and Wes was waiting for me with flowers.

            “You look beautiful.” He said looking at me.

            “You don’t look so bad yourself, Stromberg.” I said and he chuckled, “Where are we going?” I asked, he never told me where our first date was going to be.

            “You’ll see.” He said smiling.

            We drove to an area of the beach and when we got there I was confused, “We were on the beach the whole day…I’m not complaining! Just wondering…” I said looking at him.

            “Well, I promise you will like it.” He said.

            We walked over to where there were rocks, and there he had a picnic set up and we could see and hear the waves crashing onto the rocks.

            “Like it?” He asked.

            “Definitely.” I said smiling. I loved the sound of the waves, I had always dreamed of coming like this to see the beautiful ocean at night. This was perfect.

            When we finished eating Wes and I got into funny conversations, we also did some flirting, and we kissed for a while. This night was perfect; I don’t want this to go away. I want to be like this forever with Wes, but I have to be prepared for the worst…always.

            “Look, I know you were upset and all and I know you don’t want to talk about it, but I just wanted to tell you that I won’t mess up again. I’m serious when I tell you this. I love you, Caroline. I really love you, and I never thought I would even know what love is, but with you I figured it out. I can’t believe I’m being so cheesy right now…but I just want you to trust me.” He said looking into my eyes.

            I felt like this was the time to tell him the truth, to tell him my feelings. We just looked at each other in silence, “Say something…please.” Wes said, his eyes were begging me.

            “Wes I-” I started saying, but I couldn’t manage to get the words out, but it was now or never, “Wes, I need you, I want you, and I-I…I love you Wesley Trent Stromberg. You’ve given me a reason to love you.” I finally said.

           _______________________________________

A/N: Okay, so you guys know how I said on the note on top that the story was coming to an end? Well...I feel like I should write a new one, but I don't know if it should be a Keaton or a Drew, so comment any ideas you have :) 

Thanks for reading :) & I love all of your comments, please comment more! & please VOTE :)