Chapter 23: I missed you

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is short... sorry :p 

Follow me on Twitter: @tais_chadwick 

Thanks xx

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 23: I missed you.

Wesley’s POV

                I decided to wake up, and so did the Heather. We went into the kitchen to get some breakfast, but she decided to start kissing, and I’m not complaining. I heard Drew ask someone, “What? Aren’t we gonna eat?”

                The minute I turned around my eyes met…Caroline’s, she was here! I was happy, confused, hurt, and shocked; I wanted to hold her, but I know she just saw this scene. She wasn’t supposed to see this.

                 “I think we should eat somewhere else, Drewbear. I think you noticed that Wesley here is using the kitchen. I didn’t mean to intrude, sorry.” Caroline said and walked out the door, Drew went after her. I should be going after her, not Drew!

                “Where were we again?” Heather asked.

                “I think you were leaving.” I spoke, not making any eye contact whatsoever.

                “What? Why?” She asked, confused.

                “Your time is up. Bye.” I said and walked her to the door. I don’t know if she said anything else because the minute she stepped outside I closed the door.

                I ran upstairs to shower, got dressed, and left the house. I need to look for Caroline; I don’t care if her and Drew are best friends, or maybe more than that, I just need her. She came back, I can’t lose her again! I always mess up!

Caroline’s POV

                I ran out of the house and went straight to the beach with Drew next to me. He wasn’t talking, he knew I wasn’t in the mood for talking, but the silence was killing me.

                “Drewbear, I saw it with my own eyes. I saw how much he missed me, how much he cared.” I said, I was about to cry, but I held back the tears.

                “He loves you Caroline. I know he was with Heather, but it was because he thought you gave up. Look, you’re beautiful, for Wes you are beyond beautiful. Give him a chance.” Drew said.

                “How am I supposed to give him a chance? After everything he did, I just can’t…” I said.

                “Caroline! Drew!” I heard someone yell from a distance. I turned around, but I wish I hadn’t. Wes came running towards us, “Caroline! I-I-I’m sorry. I didn’t know you would be back…” Wes said.

                “Oh, so if you did know, you would make sure that she left the house through the window?” I said.

                “No! Do you not understand that I was trying to forget you? But it doesn’t work! When I’m close you just come back. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do!” Wes said.

                “Don’t do anything.” I said quietly.

                “You guys should give it some time. You’ll work this out, you’re meant for each other.” Drew said.

                “We are? Because it sure didn’t look like it…” I said.

                “Why does it matter? We aren’t even together! You were probably all over Lucas, so why do you care if I’m with someone else?” Wes said at me, clearly angry.

                “Because you told me you loved me, and you told me you care! And I turn around and you already have someone all over you! The second time me and Lucas kissed I pulled away and decided to come back to Huntington, do you know why? Because I realized that I need you. But I guess you don’t care.” I said finally.

                “I love you…” He said.

                We had completely forgotten that Drew was there until he coughed. We all looked at each other awkwardly and decided we should go home. Wes and I didn’t look at each other until we got home and he decided to finish talking.

                “So…will you forgive me?” Wes said, breaking the silence.

                I thought for a moment, he did a lot of things that hurt me, but I can’t help but want and need him, “Yes.” I said.

                “Really?” He said with a lot of happiness in his voice. His eyes lit up and he just looked at me, “I love you.” He said, again.

                I smiled at him and he kissed me. I missed his kisses. I missed Wes. Even though I don’t want to say that I’m in love with him, I can’t help but be. I believe him when he says he loves me. For some reason, the way he looks when he says it just says that he loves me.

                “I missed you.” I said.

                “Then don’t ever leave, ever.” He said kissing me again.

                It felt good to be back. It felt good to be in his arms. I really fell hard for him, and I keep falling for him more and more every day. Wes has something special about him, he has something that makes me want him and need him, and most importantly, something that makes me love him.

      ___________________________________________________________

A/N: What did you guys think? Comment, follow, and vote :D <3