Chapter 12: Is this what a broken heart feels like?

A/N: Short chapter, but it's the second chapter in one day :D I don't really like this chapter, but it had to happen. 

Well...enjoy your reading...I guess xx

___________________________________________

Chapter 12: Is this what a broken heart feels like?

Caroline’s POV

                I couldn’t believe this! I’m broken! I never thought I could feel a pain like this. The thing I hated the most was being lied to, and the fact that the person who lied to me was one that I trusted. I shouldn’t have let my guard down! I knew better! Wes is still the same jerk he always was!

                “Hey babe!” I heard him shout. Just the sound of his voice made me disgusted. He came into my room and I saw him look at me and his smile dropped.

                “Babe, what’s wrong?” He asked me.

                “Wes, just get out of this room! I will be leaving your house as soon as I can. But for now, I can’t, but try to stay out of my way. Oh and if you haven’t noticed, we are over.”

                “What? Why? What the hell is up with you?”

                “What is up with me Wes? Go ask your ‘friend’! You know? The one that needed your ‘help’; I want to hear you say it! Who is it?”

                He looked at me with a guilty look. I wanted to hear him say it. I needed to hear this, I know that it would hurt, but I need this.

                “Tell me Wes! Who is your ‘friend’?” I asked again.

                “Look, Caroline, I can explain.”

                “Can you Wes? Can you really? Well why you don’t explain this to me, tell me the whole story, I have time!”

                “It’s just that…well...”

                “You don’t know Wes! You can’t explain it! It’s in your nature to do this, you just do it without thinking about it, but guess what? I’m not going to let you do that while your with me, it will make me look like an idiot! But I already do! You made a fool out of me Wes! I don’t even want to hear you explain it anymore. Just please leave this room, like I said, I will be leaving your house as soon as I can.”

                “You know what? Fine! I will leave, but there will be no turning back!”

                “I don’t want to turn back. It’s over!”

                With that he stormed out of the room. I was hurting. Is this what a broken heart feels like? Because no other pain is stronger than this.

Wesley’s POV

                I messed up…and I messed up really bad! I feel like shit! Why did I do this? Oh right…she blackmailed me…I would’ve told her that, but then I would have to explain all the events that happened. I don’t even want to go back to that past…

                I hurt her. That was the last thing I wanted to do. Why do I always mess up? And the worst of it is that she will never forgive me; I learned a few things about Caroline, and those are that she hates being lied to, once you lose her trust you lose it forever, and if you betray her she will put up a wall.

                There are two option for me now, I can call Drew and he can give me a good talk that will calm me down, or I can get immediate pleasure, for a short amount of time, with Jane. I know that if I talk to Drew, it will hurt even more, I messed up bad, and he can’t bring any positivites out of this.

                I dialed Jane’s number and she picked up almost immeadiatly, “Hey Wes. Come over, I know exactly what you need.” With that said, she hung up. She doesn’t know what I need, she knows what I want. She knows what my broken heart, and my lost mind want.

                What am I getting myself into again?

 _____________________________________________

A/N: What did you guys think? Like it? Yes, no, maybe? Well please COMMENT! I really want to know what you think of this story :) 

~Vote, fan, comment....4 votes for the next chapter?? xx