Chapter 8: I changed...right?

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is REALLY short, I just really wanted to update today :) Well I hope you guys are enjoying the story, I try to make it good... :) 

There goes chapter 8! 

_______________________________________

Chapter 8: I Changed...Right? 

Wesley’s POV

                Today was the day that Jane had set up things to meet with me and Caroline, but she said she would say a few other things if I didn’t meet her there early. I told Caroline that I had to go visit Kenny, and I would meet her at the restaurant.

                I felt bad for lying for her, especially since it’s the beginning of the relationship, but I don’t want this to end, I’m truly happy.

                I arrived at the restaurant and spotted Jane. She smiled at me. It was a fail of trying to send a flirty smile, she has been better at that.

                I gave her a cold smile, “So, why did you want me here early?” I asked. My voice sounded harsher than I had expected.

                “Calm down, babe.” She said, winking. What was it with her? She always seemed to be winking at me. It’s annoying.

                “Don’t call me babe, and don’t change the subject with your winking, Jane. Tell me, why did you want me here early?”

                “Well, I wanted to say that, you either give me what I want, or your relationship with Caroline will be over before it even starts properly.” She had an evil smile on her face, I knew she wasn’t kidding.

                “And what is it that you want me to give to you?” I asked, but I knew the answer to that.

                “I think we both know, and I think it’s what we both want.” She replied in a whisper. If it wasn’t Caroline that I was dating I would definitely enjoy this.

                Wait no, I’m not going to mess this up. I can’t mess things up.

                “Okay, Jane. But if anyone finds out, your little game is over. Got it?”

                “Yeah Wes, now chill, I won’t do anything that you won’t like.” She said with a mischievous smile on her face. She is really pretty, but compared to Caroline, nobody is pretty.

                I can’t believe I’m agreeing to this. What if she finds out? I can’t do the same I did before…I changed…right? 

__________________________________

A/N: Okayy guys! That was it, like I said SUPER short! Pleaseee vote, fan, and COMMENT :)