Supportive Character's

Aria Khan

She's a trained mafia member working closely with Anna, known as Ava in the underworld

She's a trained mafia member working closely with Anna, known as Ava in the underworld. Anna is like her sister and lifelong best friend. Aria loves and protects Anna above all else, having been by her side for the past 10 years. Despite her tough exterior in the underworld, she's incredibly caring towards her loved ones.

Lucky Oberoi

Lucky is Anna's trusted manager in the underworld, known as Lucifer. He's like a brother to Anna and is currently dating Aria. Orphaned at a young age, he found a sense of belonging in the mafia world.

Ishaan Khan

The CEO of Khan Enterprises, Ishaan is known for his kindness. He deeply cares for Aria and has a special bond with Anna. Despite his success, he's faced personal tragedies, losing his wife shortly after Aria's birth.

Abhishek & Vaishnavi Ahuja

 Abhishek, formerly a manager at Khan Enterprises, is now on leave due to Vaishnavi's pregnancy. They treat Sid like their own son and have been his pillars of support for the past decade.

Rishabh Ahuja (Rii)

 Rii is Sid and Abhi's cousin, working alongside Sid at Khan Enterprises. He's a cheerful guy who values family, having lost his mother at birth and his father mysteriously disappearing when he was young.

────────────

These are the supportive characters in the story, with more to be introduced later on.

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
ak.

xoxo