New character's

Jasmine Lesley

She is the master hacker of Anna's mafia gang, known as Jaz in the underworld

She is the master hacker of Anna's mafia gang, known as Jaz in the underworld. Anna is her soul sister, and Jasmin's love and devotion to her know no bounds; she would willingly sacrifice anything, even her life, for Anna. Since Anna's arrival in Malaysia, Jasmine has played a maternal role, understanding the trials Anna has faced. With exceptional intelligence and qualifications, Jasmine is renowned for her hacking skills, capable of breaching any device or website. She exudes a perfect blend of playfulness and sass.

Liam

A member of Anna's team and its security head, he goes by the name Lee in the underworld. Liam is Jasmine's devoted boyfriend of four years, deeply enamored with her. Aware of Anna's past, he treats both Anna and Aria as his own younger sisters. Having entered the mafia world as an orphan at a young age.

Mr. Lesley

As the head of the legal mafia's training center, he is known as Mr. Lesley in the underworld. His center in Malaysia grooms teenagers to become part of the underworld mafia legally, purportedly for the greater good. Mr. Lesley is not only Jasmine's father but also a mentor to Anna, Aria, Jasmine, Liam, Lucky, and others, treating them like his own daughters and sons. He possesses knowledge of Anna's past and personally oversaw their training to become legal mafia members a few years ago.

────────────

This completes the character sketches for Jasmine, Liam, and Mr. Lesley. Jasmine's character, in particular, is captivating, don't you think?

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
ak.

xoxo