29 | He is back

Before Ak could move ahead she got a call from someone.. she first tried to ignore it but giving in when the phone didn't stop ringing.. she finally got up from Sid in frustration and went out of the room to receive the call.. not before looking back at Sid for a last time, winking at him and leaving, making Sid miss her warmth already "What the hell Sidhharth, what rubbish are you even thinking" Sid said to himself, smacking his head, coming back to reality. This is the first time he got this intimate with a girl, he was sweating profusely. He huffed, shrugging away the thoughts, and went inside the washroom splashing some water on his face.

────────────

Ak emerged from the room and answered the call with frustration evident in her voice..

On the call:

Ak: It better be important, Ava, or-

Ava cut her off

Ava: Ak.. HE IS BACK!

Ak's heart skipped a beat as memories of her past flooded back—rage, anger, and the desire for revenge surged within her. The pain, sadness, and tears she had endured every day, all because of 'him.'

Without a second thought, Ak changed into her mafia attire and headed to their secret location..

────────────

Meanwhile,

Kaiya had already discovered that Anna was indeed Ak, the person they had been searching for. After Ava left, showing her to her room, Anna made a call, ensuring the door was securely closed.

On the call:

(One-sided conversation)

Someone: ...

Kai: I have enormous news for you, and I'm certain it will make you very happy..

Someone: ...

Kai: I've finally uncovered the true identity of the person you've been searching for..

Someone: ...

Kai: Dad, I'm not lying! I'm currently staying at her residence, I swear-

Someone: ...

Kai:  I agree, now is the perfect time to act

Kai smirked, cutting the call, and headed outside to fulfill the task assigned by her boss..

────────────

Ak arrived at her hideout,

Finding Ava and Jaz, accompanied by Lee and Lucifer

(if you still remember, they are also a part of this story, lol)

Jaz informed her, "Ak, we've gathered almost every detail about him.. including his secret hiding place. He's been in Malaysia since we left, undoubtedly part of his plan.." Ak smirked, and Lee added, "Ak, he's planning something significantly bigger this time. What's our next move?"

"It's time for the final reckoning! He'll pay for every misdeed," declared Ak, met by smirks from everyone else. "We're with you, Ak," they chorused, and Ak smiled genuinely, grateful for the support of her loyal allies.

God has indeed taken much from her, yet he has also bestowed upon her the finest companions to help her attain what she rightfully deserves

"Ak, something's amiss at your residence," Jaz suddenly spoke up, capturing everyone's attention. "What's going on-?" Ak inquired, and Jaz continued, "I witnessed some suspicious activity at your mansion. We need to investigate."

Ak wasted no time and hurried to her mansion, accompanied by her companions.

Upon arrival, they were greeted with a shocking sight..

EOC!

────────────

PREVIEW:

"Because of you, my family is in danger today. Just because of you, my bhaiya and bhabhi are suffering.. You are the reason for my every pain, my every tear.. I hate you, Anna Kane.. I hate you," he shouted, a tear escaping her eye, which she had struggled to contain for so long..

────────────

Vote and Comment your reviews:)

Words: 578

────────────

 Love y'all <3

your author 
—ak.

xoxo