33 | The end

The sunrise the next morning marked the beginning of the final battle. Ak, Ava, Jaz, Lucifer and Lee, were preparing to leave the house for their ultimate mission when Sid and Rii stopped them. They exchanged a glance before Sid spoke, addressing Ak, "We'll also come with you, Anna." Before Ak could reply, Jaz intervened, "No way, Sid. There's a lot of danger in this mission. You both can't come with us." Rishabhs's eyes welled up with tears as he pleaded, "Please, Jasmine. I want to see my father at least once before he dies." Sid added, "Yes, please, guys. Today, either the real culprit will die, or all of us. I can't live without my love," looking towards Ak. She approached him, kissing his forehead while cupping his face, tears streaming down their cheeks. They smiled through the pain, understanding the gravity of the day ahead.

Their cars halted behind a massive building under construction, a quiet location. Ak's guards secured the area as Ak, accompanied by Ava and lucifer, entered through the back door, while Jaz along with Lee, created a distraction. As they proceeded, hiding from the guards and neutralizing most of them, they entered an empty store where they found Abhinavi tied to chairs in critical condition. Jasmine swiftly untied them, and amidst their semi-conscious state, they smiled at Jaz and Ava. Suddenly, the surroundings fell silent, and the sound of slow clapping filled the air as the villain approached them with a devilish laugh. Jaz turned to face him, and he smirked, addressing Ak as the long-lost daughter of the late Mr. Kane

Ak: You bastard! Don't you dare take my father's name from your filthy mouth! I've waited for this day for ten years. I won't let you live, Damien!

Before he could reply, he received a tight punch from Ak. His guards rushed in, and Ava, Lucifer, along with, Jaz, and Lee, engaged them, initiating a chaotic brawl. It was like World War III between Damien and Ak. Damien twisted Ak's wrist, but she swiftly freed herself. As she prepared to retaliate with a kick, she was struck in the stomach instead, causing her to fall to the ground. As she fell on the ground, she picked a gun from side and pointed it right at Damien, as he was already holding one in his hand too.. Ak dodged Damin's gun in air but as a reflex Damien held her leg, dragged her, and threw her outside the room.. making her hit the wall hard.. despite the pain and bleeding hands, Ak's focus remained on revenge for her parents' merciless murder.. Her eyes filled with rage, her head hanged low, breathing heavily.. She grasped an iron rod nearby as Damien approached, Without hesitation, she swung the rod with all her remaining strength, striking Damien's head and sending him crashing to the ground, lifeless and covered in pool of blood..

As the rod slowly slipped from her hands, Ak's body was drenched in blood, and she began to collapse. Sid and Rii rushed to her direction, Sid held her by arms, supporting her from not falling down, while Rii fell to his knees, sobbing before his father's lifeless form.

Someone watched the scene from afar. It was Kaiya. "I shouldn't have ever trusted and helped a man like him," she muttered, referring to her deceased father, before disappearing forever into the shadows.

────────────

(3 months later)

It was September 13th, Siddhartha's birthday, and Ak was particularly excited, not just for the birthday celebration but also for what followed—the after-party;)

With the mission accomplished, Ak and her team retired from the mafia. Aria and Lucky, Jasmine and Liam got married, and Vaishnavi welcomed a beautiful baby girl in this not so beautiful world. Everyone's life was now peaceful and happy, and Ak found herself smiling more often, thanks to Sid. 

Today, they all gathered at Khan's mansion to celebrate Sid's birthday and their newfound peace.

Sid's POV: