19 | Anna's in love

Anna: Um.. I think..

Silence fills the room as Anna struggles to find the right words..

I think... I LOVE HIM

As she confessed, Jaz and Aria exchanged glances, trying to process it all. Then, they both turned to Anna, saying "Okay," while Anna gave them a confused expression. Suddenly, they hugged her tightly from both sides, screaming out loud with happiness.

"OMG! OMG... I just can't believe this! Our ruthless, emotionless girl is IN LOVE! Wohoo!" exclaimed Jaz, to which Anna chuckled.

"Finally! There is someone who can make her smile," said Aria, getting up and twirling around in happiness. Jaz also joined her, saying, "Yep, finally! We tried to make her happy for the last ten years, but she used to act like a stone, emotionless. But now, see? Love can change anyone and anything. Didn't I used to say that?"

"Ok! Ok, now I believe you. In this world, love has the power to change anything and everything!" said Anna dreamily, still sitting on the bed with a smile.

Upon seeing her this happy for the first time in their lives, Jaz and Aria also smiled.

────────────

Sid was sitting in his room, engrossed in a book, wearing his adorable spectacles. Abhinavi entered his room and informed him about an upcoming wedding they had to attend. Since Rishabh and Kaiya weren't at home, they asked him to spend some time with Anna. Despite showing initial reluctance, Sid agreed in the end because something deep inside him wanted to always be around Anna. He felt happy and peaceful when he was with her, not even feeling uncomfortable when she kissed him. Her beautiful smile, her attitude, her everything attracted him to her more and more.

EOC!

────────────

Anna has realized her love, while Sid is also feeling attracted towards her. What do you think is written in their destiny?

Vote and Comment your honest reviews! <♡

Words: 324

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author 
— ak.

xoxo